NEET Chemistry is the scoring paper in the medical entrance examination. Here, you will discover the NEET Chemistry MCQ Questions for all Concepts as per the latest syllabus. Practice more on a regular basis with these NEET Chemistry objective questions on air pollution and improve your subject knowledge & problem-solving skills along with time management. NEET Chemistry Coordination Compounds Multiple Choice Questions make you feel confident in answering the question in the exam & increases your scores to high.
MCQs on Coordination Compounds
1. When 0.1 mol CoCl3(NH3)5 is combined with excess AgNO3, then 0.2 mol AgCl is obtained. The conductivity of the solution suits the
(a) 1:3 electrolyte
(b) 1:1 electrolyte
(c) 3:1 electrolyte
(d) 1:2 electrolyte
2. A chelating agent has two or more than two donor atoms to bind to a single metal ion. Which of the following is not a chelating agent?
3. IUPAC name of [Pt(NH3)2Cl(NO2)] is
(a) Platinum diamminechloronitrite
(b) Chloronitrito-N-ammineplatinum (II)
(c) Diamminechloridonitrito-N-platinum (II)
(d) Diamminechloronitrito-N-plantinate (II)
4. In the complex [E(en)2(C2O4)]NO2 (where (en) is ethylenediamine) _______are the coordination number and the oxidation state of the element ‘E’ respectively.
(a) 6 and 2
(b) 2 and 2
(c) 4 and 3
(d) 6 and 3
5. The sum of coordination number and oxidation number of the metal M in the complex [M(en)2(C2O4)]Cl (where (en) is ethylenediamine) is
6. Some salts containing two different metallic elements give test for only one of them in solution, such salts are
(a) double salts
(b) normal salts
(c) complex salts
(d) None of these
7. An example of a sigma bonded organometallic compound is
(a) Grignard reagent
8. Iron carbonyl, Fe(CO)5 is
9. The type of isomerism shown by the complex [CoCl2(en)2] is
(a) Geometrical isomerism
(b) Coordination isomerism
(c) Linkage isomerism
(d) Ionization isomerism
10. Which of the following elements do not form a complex with EDTA?