NEET Biology is the scoring paper in the medical entrance examination. Here, you will discover the NEET Biology MCQ Questions for all Concepts as per the latest syllabus. Practice more on a regular basis with these NEET Biology objective questions on air pollution and improve your subject knowledge & problem-solving skills along with time management. NEET Biology Coelom Multiple Choice Questions make you feel confident in answering the question in the exam & increases your scores to high.
MCQs on Coelom
1. Find the correct match
(a) Molluscs – acoelomate
(b) Platyhelminthes – coelomate
(c) Aschelminthes – pseudocoelomate
(d) Insects – pseudocoelomate
2. The fluid that comes out of earthworm while piercing it (without damaging its gut) is
(a) slimy mucous
(b) excretory fluid
(d) coelomic fluid
3. Which of the following is not true about Annelida?
(a) Ventral nerve cord
(b) Closed circulatory system
4. How platyhelminthes differ from annelids?
(a) bilateral symmetry
(c) body cavity is absent
(d) none of the above
5. Where does true coelom present in the body?
(a) between mesoderm and endoderm (body wall)
(b) between body wall and ectoderm
(c) mesoderm and ectoderm
(d) ectoderm and endoderm
6. The body cavity found in echinoderms and chordates is
7. Which of the following develops into pseudocoelom?
(c) Embryonic mesoderm
(d) Blastopore lip
8. Which of the following has haemocoel?
9. Common characteristics of coelenterates and sponges are
(a) triploblastic and pseudocoelomate
(b) triploblastic and acoelomate
(c) diploblastic and acoelomate
(d) monoblastic and acoelomate
10. The characteristic feature of Ascaris is
(a) pseudocoelom and no metamerism
(b) true coelom and no metamerism
(c) pseudocoelom and metamerism
(d) true coelom and metamerism