NEET Biology is the scoring paper in the medical entrance examination. Here, you will discover the NEET Biology MCQ Questions for all Concepts as per the latest syllabus. Practice more on a regular basis with these NEET Biology objective questions on air pollution and improve your subject knowledge & problem-solving skills along with time management. NEET Biology Chromoplast Multiple Choice Questions make you feel confident in answering the question in the exam & increases your scores to high.
MCQs on Chromoplast
1. Which of the following plastid is found in ripe fruits?
2. Anthocyanin pigments are
(a) water-insoluble and located in chromoplasts
(b) water-soluble and located in chloroplasts
(c) water-soluble and located in vacuoles
(d) water-insoluble and located in vacuoles
3. Chloroplast does not contain
(d) chlorophyll ‘b’
4. Which of the following pigment impart a red colour to tomato?
5. Which of the following plastid doesn’t store food?
6. Protein storing plastid is
7. Which of the following pigment is present in carrots?
8. Which of the plastid(s) contains carotenoids?
(d) both (b) and (c)
9. In which of the following organelle, peptide synthesis takes place?
10. Colour of tomato changes from green to red due to
(a) chromoplast gets converted to the chloroplast
(b) chromoplast disappears and chloroplast is formed
(c) chloroplast gets converted to chromoplast
(d) chloroplast disappears and chromoplast is formed