NEET Chemistry is the scoring paper in the medical entrance examination. Here, you will discover the NEET Chemistry MCQ Questions for all Concepts as per the latest syllabus. Practice more on a regular basis with these NEET Chemistry objective questions on air pollution and improve your subject knowledge & problem-solving skills along with time management. NEET Chemistry Chemical Equilibrium Multiple Choice Questions make you feel confident in answering the question in the exam & increases your scores to high.
MCQs on Chemical Equilibrium
1. Find the pH of a solution when 0.01 M HCl and 0.1 M NaOH are mixed in equal volumes
2. Which of the following aqueous solution will be the best conductor of electricity?
3. In 0.10 M aqueous solution of pyridine (C5H5N), find the percentage of pyridine that forms pyridinium ion (C5H5N+H) (Kb for C5H5N = 1.7 x 10-9 )
4. Find the equilibrium constant of the reaction
If the equilibrium constant for the following reactions are given
5. Highest pH will be recorded for which of the following solutions if they are equimolar
6. The equilibrium constant is 278 for the reaction
at the same temperature, what will be the equilibrium constant for the following reaction?
(a) 6 x 10-2
(b) 1.8 x 10-3
(c) 1.3 x 10-5
(d) 3.6 x 10-5
7. What will be the pH of a buffer solution having an equal concentration of B– and HB (Kb = 10-10 for B–)
8. Find the increase in equilibrium concentration of Fe3+ ions if OH– ions concentration decreases to 1/4th in the following reaction
(a) 8 times
(b) 16 times
(c) 4 times
(d) 64 times
9. On increasing the concentration of reactants in a reversible reaction, then equilibrium constant will
(a) depend on the concentration
10. Find the conjugate acid of NH2–