NEET Chemistry is the scoring paper in the medical entrance examination. Here, you will discover the NEET Chemistry MCQ Questions for all Concepts as per the latest syllabus. Practice more on a regular basis with these NEET Chemistry objective questions on air pollution and improve your subject knowledge & problem-solving skills along with time management. NEET Chemistry Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure Multiple Choice Questions make you feel confident in answering the question in the exam & increases your scores to high.
MCQs on Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
1. C-O bond length is minimum in
2. Molecules are held together in a crystal by
(a) hydrogen bond
(b) electrostatic attraction
(c) Van der Waal’s attraction
(d) dipole-dipole attraction
3. Sp3d2 hybridization is present in [Co(NH3)63+], find its geometry
(a) octahedral geometry
(b) square planar geometry
(c) tetragonal geometry
(d) tetrahedral geometry
4. Find the molecule with the maximum dipole moment
5. MX6 is a molecule with octahedral geometry. How many X – M – X bonds are at 180°?
6. Find the pair with sp2 hybridisation of the central molecule
(a) NH3 and NO2–
(b) BF3 and NH2–
(c) BF3 and NO2–
(d) NH2– and H2O
7. The formal charge and P-O bond order in PO43- respectively are
(a) 0.6, -0.75
(b) -0.75, 1.25
(c) 1.0, -0.75
(d) 1.25, -3
8. Which of the molecules does not have a permanent dipole moment?
9. pℼ – dℼ bonding is present in which molecule
10. Which one has a pyramidal shape?