NEET Chemistry is the scoring paper in the medical entrance examination. Here, you will discover the NEET Chemistry MCQ Questions for all Concepts as per the latest syllabus. Practice more on a regular basis with these NEET Chemistry objective questions on air pollution and improve your subject knowledge & problem-solving skills along with time management. NEET Chemistry Bond Energy Multiple Choice Questions make you feel confident in answering the question in the exam & increases your scores to high.
MCQs on Bond Energy
1. Which bond is most polar?
2. On the basis of octet rule, which bond is not present in gaseous nitrogen pentoxide molecule?
(a) covalent bonds
(b) coordinate bond
(c) electrovalent bond
(d) both electrovalent and coordinate bonds
3. Back pi donation exist in
4. What is correct about bond order?
(a) it always has an integral value
(b) it can have any value positive, integral or fraction including zero
(c) it can have any value greater than zero
(d) all the above statements are correct
5. In which of the following molecules, the bond lengths around the central atom are not equal?
6. Which one among the following has the highest bond order according to MO theory?
7. The weak forces between molecules are called
(a) molecular forces
(b) intermolecular forces
(c) intramolecular forces
(d) extramolecular forces
8. Bond energy refers to the
(a) energy required to make a mole of a compound
(b) energy required to break a mole of a compound
(c) energy required to carry out sublimation
(d) none of the above
9. In O-C-O the bond angle is
10. The energy which is required to break 1 mole of a given bond is called
(a) bond energy
(b) molar energy
(c) molar bond energy
(d) bond breaking energy