NBSE stands for Nagaland Board of School Education which is a board of school education in the state of Nagaland, India. It is mainly responsible for the promotion and development of secondary and higher secondary education in Nagaland state.
Want to know more about Nagaland Board of Education? you have come to the right place. Here we have compiled complete details about NBSE right from its goals to exam resources. Just go ahead and collect all the details regarding the Nagaland Board of School Education for your kid’s admission.
- About NBSE
- Goals of NBSE
- Nagaland Board Functions
- Examinations Conducted by Nagaland Board of School Education
- NBSE Results
- Syllabus of Nagaland Board
- NSEB Exam Pattern
- Previous Year Question Papers of Nagaland Board
- NBSE Textbooks
- FAQs on Nagaland Board of School Education (NBSE)
About NBSE | History of Nagaland Board of School Education
Nagaland Board of School Education (NBSE or NSEB) was established by the Nagaland Legislative Assembly and initiated its functions from the year 1974 to recognize and fix the various factors that would develop the quality of education in the state.
In the year 1975, the board conducted its first HSLCE (High School Leaving Certificate Examination). The headquarters of the Nagaland board is located in Kohima, Nagaland. NBSE Overview is presented in the below table:
|NBSE Full Form||Nagaland Board of School Education|
|Formation||15 November 1973|
|Type||Governmental Board of School Education|
|Major Role||Conducting High School and Higher Secondary Exams|
Goals of NBSE
The Nagaland Board of School Education is primarily established to accomplish specific goals like:
- To prescribe the curricula, syllabus, and textbooks under the approved courses of study.
- NBSE prescribe courses of instruction for examinations.
- To prepare conditions of examinations, conduct examinations, and be responsible for making necessary arrangements for the same.
- The board publishes the results of external examinations.
Nagaland Board Functions
The primary function of NBSE is to conduct the exams for high school and higher secondary school. Apart from this, there are some other Nagaland Board Functions such as:
- Giving guidance to the State Government on the development of school education.
- It manages reforms in examinations and evaluation practices.
- Inspecting schools to ascertain the attainment of standards.
- It organizes seminars, workshops for teachers, and heads of institutions.
Examinations Conducted by Nagaland Board of School Education
- Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate (HSSLC) Examination.
- Class 11 Promotion Examination.
- High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) Examination
- Class 9 Final Examination
- JEE (As and when the government directs the Board to conduct)
The evaluation is centralized and the results are declared through gazette and internet for Class 10 and Class 12 students. For classes 9 & 11 board declares the NBSE results internally by schools/colleges according to the board guidelines. Post declaration of the NBSE HSSLC and HSLC Results on the official sites you can find the result on our website too.
Syllabus of Nagaland Board
Class 9 to 12 students of Nagaland board can check out their respective class syllabus from the official board website. All affiliated schools in the state of Nagaland follow the board prescribed NBSE Syllabus to cover all the topics of each subject. Also, knowing the syllabus helps you to cover all important concepts during the preparation time and let you score high in the exams.
NSEB Exam Pattern
Students have to get prior insights on the Exam Pattern of NBSE board to plan accordingly while preparing for the final exams. It gives you an idea about the marking scheme, types of questions like short, long, etc. and many more. Also, the Nagaland Board Exam Pattern makes you feel confident at the time of preparation for the board exams.
Previous Year Question Papers of Nagaland Board
By referring to the NBSE question papers of class 10 and 12, students can have a piece of knowledge on question paper structure, marking scheme, the difficulty level of question, etc. So, practice and solve the Nagaland board previous year question papers and understand your level of preparation and fill the knowledge gap before the final exams.
Textbooks are primary study material for any class and subject. NBSE Board prescribes, prints, and publishes the Books for all classes and respective course subjects. Subject experts prepare the Nagaland Board Textbooks based on the latest curriculum and syllabus provided by NBSE Board.
Each concept in the textbook is illustrated in simple language with suitable examples, illustrative diagrams, and activities so that students can easily understand the concept of the subject. So, download NBSE Class 1 to 12 textbooks from here in pdf format for free.
Keep in touch with our site ncertbooks.guru and find more details about other state boards of education along with the NBSE or NSEB board.
FAQs on Nagaland Board of School Education (NBSE)
1. What is the abbreviation of NBSE?
NBSE is Nagaland Board of School Education, which is a board of school education in the state of Nagaland, India.
2. Where can I get the details about the Nagaland Board of School Education?
You can get complete details about the Nagaland Board of School Education(NBSE) from this page.
3. Did the NBSE Board declare the Class 10 and Class 12 Results?
Yes, the Nagaland Board is responsible for declaring the results of all respective classes. The board released Class 10 and Class 12 NBSE Results on its official website.
4. How can I find free pdf formatted NBSE Books for class 10?
You can easily find the NBSE textbooks for class 10 in pdf links from our online web portal ncertbooks.guru. Also, You can access NBSE 10th Class Books pdf for free of cost via using downloadable links available over here.