M.Sc Computer Science Reference Books: Every Subject needs it required reading and Computer Science is no different. We tried providing the Best Books for M.Sc Computer Science after plenty of research. Refer to them and ace up your preparation. Get to know the M.Sc Full Form, Colleges List, Eligibility Criteria and Subjects to refer. Avail the resources out on this page and gain knowledge, score max. marks in your examination.
Must See: M.Com Reference Books
About M.Sc Computer Science
M.Sc Computer Science Course provides the graduates qualified in technics of computer domain, help the world in being more organized. It is a 2-year program that aims at producing computer professionals. This Post Graduate Level Program is offered in the majority of colleges and universities across the Country.
This degree gives the required knowledge and more in the subject you have specialized in. Course Content is imparted through various means like lectures, workshops, projects, and directed study.
Colleges List Offering MSC Computer Science Course
As it difficult for you to figure out the best college among the plenty of colleges out there we tried providing some of them. Choose from the Top Colleges listed all over the country based on your requirements and join M.Sc Computer Science Course. They are as under
- A. Veeriya Vandayar Memorial Sri Pushpam College (Autonomous), Tamil Nadu
- Bonnie Foi College- Bhopal
- St. Xavier’s College- Kolkata
- Aarti Institute of Professional Studies, New Delhi
- Loyola College- Chennai
MSC Computer Science Subjects List
Go through the M.Sc Computer Science Subjects listed as per the Latest Syllabus. Refer to them during your preparation and get to know the concepts well. Below are the subjects that most of colleges or universities follow as a part of the curriculum. Get to know the topics you need to cover as a part of the M.Sc Computer Science Syllabus and be prepared for the exam. Begin your preparation right now as you have enough resources that are needed for clearing the exam with ease.
- Operating Systems
- Data Structures
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Visual and Dot Net programming
- C++ Programming Lab
- Operating systems Lab – Unix & Shell
- Web Technology
- Data Base Management System
- Mathematical Foundations of Comp. Science
- DBMS & Case Tools Lab
- Computer Organization and Architecture Structured and Object-Oriented Programming
- Computer Graphics
- Java Programming and Software Engineering
- Computer Networks and .NET Lab
Also, Read: MBA Finance Reference Books PDF
M.Sc Computer Science Course Eligibility
- Candidates who have done their Bachelor’s Degree and Computers as their main subject in 10+2 are only eligible.
- Furthermore, aspirants need to get minimum aggregate in the corresponding Qualifying Examination.
- Students need to clear the Corresponding Entrance Exam to be eligible for this M.Sc Computer Science Course. Many universities even conduct Entrance Exams on their own to give admission for Candidates into their colleges.
M.Sc Computer Science Books List & Recommended Authors
We have compiled the best books in Computer Science for candidates studying M.Sc in this area. You can kick start your preparation using these books & score well in your exams. Improve your knowledge base and accuracy by preparing as per these books recommended by subject experts. Having the right book will let you win half the battle as it is the primary resource in your preparation.
Check on the below list and score max. marks in your M.Sc Exams and stand out from the rest of the crowd.
- Mcqs in Computer Science by Williams
- Core Java: An Integrated Approach, New: Includes All Versions up to Java 8 by R. Nageswara Rao and DT Editorial Services
- Data Structures and Algorithms by Michael T. Goodrich and Roberto Tamassia
- Computer Networking: A Top-Down Approach by Kurose James F. and Ross Keith W.
- Theory of Computer Science: Automata, Languages, and Computation by Mishra K.L.P
- Data Structures Through C in Depth by Deepali Srivastava and S. K. Srivastava
- Fundamentals of Database System by Elmasri Ramez and Navathe Shamkant
- C in Depth by Deepali Srivastava and S. K. Srivastava
- Computer Fundamentals by P. K. Sinha
- DATA COMMUNICATIONS AND NETWORKING (SIE) by Behrouz A. Forouzan
FAQs on M.Sc Computer Science
What are some of the best books on M.Sc Computer Science?
You can refer to the following books as they are suggested by experts.
1. Core Java: An Integrated Approach, New: Includes All Versions up to Java 8 by R. Nageswara Rao and DT Editorial Services
2. Data Structures and Algorithms by Michael T. Goodrich and Roberto Tamassia
3. Computer Networking: A Top-Down Approach by Kurose James F. and Ross Keith W.
Which is the best book for Computer Science MCQs?
You can refer to the Book Mcqs in Computer Science by Williams for effective Preparation.
What are the most important books in Computer Science?
Some of the important books that a computer science beginner or pro should refer to have a strong foundation of concepts are
1. Theory of Computer Science: Automata, Languages, and Computation by Mishra K.L.P
2. Data Structures Through C in Depth by Deepali Srivastava and S. K. Srivastava
3. Fundamentals of Database System by Elmasri Ramez and Navathe Shamkant
4.C in Depth by Deepali Srivastava and S. K. Srivastava
5. Computer Fundamentals by P. K. Sinha
We tried providing you the best when it comes to M.Sc Computer Science Reference Books. Refer to them as and when you feel like and score max. marks in the examination. If you have any other recommendations, to be added to the list do leave us a comment and we will look into it. Bookmark our site for any other exam-related info such as Notes, Syllabus, Study Materials, Previous Papers, etc.