LIC Call Letter: Candidates who have applied to the Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) Assistant Examination can find the complete details about the Call Letter/ Admit card from this page. Issue of LIC Call letter for the online examination can be done by the official authority of LIC. Shortlisted aspirants can download their LIC Assistant Admit Card through the official website of LIC @ www.licindia.in. Officials of LIC will intimate the elected applicants for the release of the LIC Call Letter / Admit Card through their registered Email ID or SMS. Hall Tickets will not be sent by post or any other mode, candidates have to download their call letters from the referred website only.
In this article, we have curated the complete information about the LIC Call Letter such as How to download the hall ticket? Details Provided On LIC Admit Card, Problems while Downloading LIC Call Letter, General Instructions, and documents required to carry along with the call letter of LIC exams.
Avail Letter Writing Topics for both formal and informal topics and learn about different writing styles and write letters on your own.
LIC AAO AE Call Letter 2021 & Exam Date Info
|LIC Call Letter & EXAM DETAILS|
|Organization Name:||LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA (भारतीय जीवन बीमा निगम)|
|Exam Name:||Assistant Engineer/ AA/ Assistant Administrative Officer (Specialist) Exam 2020-2021|
|No. of Vacancies:||218 vacancies|
|Selection Stages:||Prelims, Mains & Interview|
|Exam Registration Dates:||Feb 2021|
|Online Prelims Exam Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Pre Exam Call Letter Download Dates:||09-10 days the prior exam date|
|Admit Card URL Link:||Attached Below|
|Main Examination Date:||Will be informed later|
|Official Web Address:||www.licindia.in|
Note: Aspirants are suggested to regularly keep in touch with the authorized LIC website @ licindia.in for updated information.
How To Download LIC Call Letter?
Candidates who are looking for the steps to download the LIC assistant hall ticket/ call letter 2021 easily from the official site can check out these below points carefully before downloading the Call letter of LIC Prelims & Mains:
- First, go to the official portal of LIC ie., www.licindia.com
- On the homepage, scroll down and hit on the “Careers” option at the bottom of the page.
- Next, tap on ‘Recruitment of Assistant 2021’ to download the Call letter.
- Press the ‘Next Page’ option and you can see the link ‘Download the LIC Assistant Admit Card’.
- Type your Registration Number or Roll Number and Date of Birth or Password and hit on ‘Submit’.
- On the next screen, it will display the LIC Assistant Call Letter / Admit Card 2021 in a pdf format.
- Take a printout or save the pdf file on your laptop/computer for future reference.
Information Provided On LIC Admit Card/Call Letter
Applicants must verify their information provided on the LIC AAO AE AA Assistant Call Letter prior to attending the exam. The LIC Assistant 2021 Hall Ticket includes the following details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number / Registration Number of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate
- Name and Venue of the Exam Centre
- Exam Date and Timings
- Important Instructions
Problems while Downloading LIC Call Letter
Candidates can only get the call letter for LIC prelims and mains exam via online mode. If applicants find any difficulties in downloading the LIC Call Letter, then they have to report to the official authority. Check out a few points in case you got trouble while downloading the Hall Ticket for LIC Assistant Exam 2021.
- Applicants must do verification of the entered details. It should be the same as the info provided in the LIC Assistant application form.
- If the candidate is unable to submit the application successfully or due to any reason the application is not accepted then there may be chances of failure in issuing the admit card.
- Sometimes due to technical problems or heavy traffic in accessing the page servers will be down for some time. So, aspirants should wait for some time and try again to download the call letter.
General Instructions Regarding LIC AAO AE AA Call Letter/Hall Ticket
- Candidates must appear at the examination center with the following items:-
- A valid Call Letter issued by Life Insurance Corporation of India Officials
- Photo Identity (ID) Proof as stipulated in the Admit Card
- Photocopy of the Photo ID Proof as brought in original.
- One Ball Point Pen
- LIC Hall Ticket along with a contestant’s photocopy and a valid photo ID (PAN Card/ Passport/ Voter’s Card/ Driving License/Aadhar Card with a Photograph/ Bank Passbook with Photograph/ Photo ID Proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College or University/ Bar Council ID Card with Photo/ Employee ID) should be submitted to the invigilator for verification in the examination hall.
- Contenders without carrying the above-mentioned documents especially LIC Call Letter or reporting late at the examination centre will not be allowed to take part in the online examination.
- All candidates’ identity is to be verified with their details on the Hall Ticket, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. Candidates may not be permitted to appear for the exam if his/ her identity is in doubt.
- In LIC India Asst Administrative Officer/ Assistant Engineer Exam Call Letter, the reporting time mentioned is prior to the start of an examination. Though the preliminary exam duration is of 01 (one) hour, aspirants required to be at the venue for about 03 (three) hours or more including the time needed for completion of formalities like verification and collection of various documents, logging in, providing instructions, etc.
- Candidates are instructed to read carefully all the Important Instructions given in Hall Ticket and also follow them during the examination.
Required Documents Along With LIC Admit Card
Aspirants need to carry the following documents along with the LIC Hall Ticket to the exam center:
- Printout of the LIC Assistant Admit Card / Call Letter
- Original Valid Photo ID Proof as given-below:
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook with Photograph
- ID Card issued by a Gazetted Officer on the official letterhead
- Valid Photo ID issued by College or University, if studying
- A Passport Size Photograph (It should be the same as given in the application form)
Note: E-Aadhaar Card and Ration Card will not be considered as valid photo ID proof.
FAQs on LIC Hall Ticket/Call Letter
1. Where can I find the LIC Prelims & Mains Call Letter?
Shortlisted applicants can find their Call Letter from the official website licindia.com from there you can download & printout the hall ticket.
2. Is it possible to get the LIC Hall Ticket at my home address?
No, it is not possible because LIC will not send the Call Letter / Admit Card to any chosen applicants by Post or Courier.
3. How to download the LIC AAO Admit Card?
You can download the LIC AAO Hall Ticket/Admit Card for preliminary and mains exam by providing registration number and password or date of birth on LIC India official website, licindia.in