KCET Books 2020: While preparing for the Karnataka Common Entrance Test your first and foremost priority should be picking the right books to ace up your preparation. Books are the primary resource for clearing any exam and they are important for candidates dreaming to clear the KCET Exam too.
Don’t waste your time and efforts in searching the Best KCET Preparation Books. We made that task easy for you by listing all about the Karnataka Common Entrance Test Books. You need a smart preparation plan as well as the right resources to clear the Karnataka Common Entrance Test to score well. Go through the further modules to be familiar with the Karnataka CET Exam Pattern, Subject Wise Books to the entrance exam.
- KCET Books Brief Info
- Karnataka CET Test Pattern
- KCET Physics Books
- Best books for KCET Chemistry
- KCET Books for Mathematics
- Other Books for KCET Preparation
- KCET Preparation Tips
- What are the best KCET Preparation Books?
- Is NCERT Books enough for KCET?
- Do Questions Repeat in KCET?
- Where can I find the KCET Books Section Wise?
Download Karnataka CET Books PDF
KCET is a gateway to get admission into various engineering, pharmacy, and Ayush colleges of Karnataka. In order to gain expertise in the subjects of KCET, you need the right set of books for preparation. Go through the Best KCET Preparation Books to get a good hold on the concepts, better understand them. We even listed other information like Karnataka CET Test Pattern, Preparation Tips, etc.
|Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)
|Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)
|Admission to UG Engineering and Other Courses in Various Colleges
|Once a Year
|Mode of Application
Candidates planning to appear for the Karnataka CET can check out the test pattern from here. Referring to the KCET Exam will be an add on advantage during your preparation. Be familiar with the subjects’ names, type of questions, test duration, max. marks for the exam by referring further. Plan your preparation in accordance with the KCET Paper Pattern and score well in the exams.
|Number of Papers
|No. of Subjects
|4 hours (1 hour 20 minutes for each subject)
Candidates can check out the Karnataka Common Entrance Test Physics Books by referring further.
- NCERT Textbooks of Physics (Class 11 and 12)
- Pradeep’s Fundamental Physics (Class 11 and 12)
- Physics for 1st Year PUC by AS Govind
- S.Chand’s Principles of Physics
Have a glance at the KCET Chemistry Books prevailing and make your preparation effective. They are as follows
- NCERT Chemistry Textbooks for Class 11 and 12
- Pradeep’s New Course Chemistry
- Modern’s ABC of Chemistry
- Chemistry for 1st Year PUC by Prof. Somashekara Prasad
Get to know the Karnataka CET Mathematics Books by referring the following books
- NCERT Mathematics Textbooks for Class 11 and 12
- Mathematics by Dinesh
- Mathematics for 1st Year PUC BY Dr. PG Umarani
Apart from the above-listed books, you can go through the below books during your preparation. They are as such
- Karnataka CET Engineering Entrance Solved Papers by Arihant Publications.
- KCET Chapterwise Previous Questions with Solutions by Annapurna Experts.
- Karnataka CET Explorer for Engineering (Paperback) by MTG.
Follow the simple tips to clear the Karnataka CET Exam with high scores. They are along the lines
- KCET Study Material over here can be of great help.
- Make sure you refer to the syllabus of all the subjects in advance before beginning your preparation from these books.
- Don’t go with multiple books at a time for preparation.
- Create a realistic study plan and stick to it.
- Solve Practice Question Papers and take mock tests as many as possible. By doing so you will be familiar with the kind of questions appearing as well as get time management skills.
FAQs on KCET Books
Candidates can check out the Karnataka CET Books prevailing on our page. Use them as a reference and score well in the entrance exam.
Yes, NCERT Books are more than enough to crack the KCET Exam. The majority of the questions will be asked from the NCERT textbooks only.
Yes, many standard questions repeat and it would be wise to solve the KCET Previous Papers to score better grades.
You can find the KCET Books Section Wise from our page. Practice the topics from the KCET Textbooks and aid your preparation.
We wish the knowledge shared above regarding the KCET Books has helped you to an extent. For more info, feel free to reach us via the comment section and we will guide you at the earliest possibility. Bookmark our site for more information on KCET Syllabus, Previous Papers, Notes & Study Material.