KEAM Books: Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical, KEAM is a state-level competitive exam held every year to provide admission for UG and other courses. KEAM is a highly competitive exam and you need to have the right preparation resources to clear the exam.
In this article, we tried listing the best KEAM Books that you can refer to during your preparation. Candidates planning to appear for the exam can refer to these books to score well and lay a stronger foundation of concepts. Go through the subject wise KEAM Books and score good marks.
- KEAM Books Overview
- KEAM Books for Physics
- Best Books for KEAM Chemistry
- Best KEAM Books for Mathematics
- How to prepare for KEAM?
- How do I study for KEAM?
- What is meant by KEAM?
- Where can I get KEAM Books Subject Wise free?
Best KEAM Books to download
Aspirants planning to appear for the KEAM 2020 Exam can refer to some of the books listed by us associated with KEAM. Top recommended books for subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics will lend a hand in your preparation. It is necessary that you have the right books during your preparation to cover the important topics. Stick to a particular book during your preparation as referring multiple books can only lead to confusion.
|Exam Name||Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM)|
|Conducting Body||Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE)|
|Purpose of the Exam||Admission to UG Engineering and Other Courses|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Physics needs a good knowledge of theories. You should be able to visualize the various concepts. Some of the Best Books for KEAM Physics are as follows
- Objective Physics by Arihant Publications
- Concept of Physics Volume 1 & 2 by HC Verma
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick, and Walker
- Problems in Physics by A.A Pinsky
You might feel chemistry as difficult, but once you know the concepts clearly and practice on regular basis chemistry can be quite scoring. Books for KEAM Chemistry are as under
- Organic Chemistry by O.P Tandon
- Inorganic Chemistry by O.P Tandon
- NCERT Chemistry for class 11 & 12
- Organic Chemistry by Arihant Prakashan
- Numerical Chemistry by P. Bahadur
Maths is all about Practice. Once you are done with the basic syllabus try practicing the concepts from multiple sources. Best Books for KEAM Mathematics are along the lines
- Mathematics for Class 11 and 12 by R.D Sharma
- Problems in Calculus in One Variable
- Higher Algebra by Hall Knight
- NCERT Mathematics
- Complete Mathematics by MC Graw Hills
In order to have great preparation, the best books aren’t alone enough. You need to have a proper preparation plan to clear the KEAM Test with good scores.
- Create a proper study plan and allot time accordingly to all the concepts.
- Don’t go for rote learning as you will forget the concepts with time.
- Make habit of making notes and important points during your preparation which you can use during your revision.
- Be aware of the latest KEAM Syllabus and Test Patterns.
- Practice KEAM Previous Papers so that you will get to know the exam patterns and difficulty level of the exam.
- Take a sufficient of Mock Tests and assess your preparation levels.
FAQs on KEAM Books
You can study for KEAM by making use of the books & study material provided during your preparation. You can rely on the books provided as they are given by experts.
KEAM stands for Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical. It is an entrance exam to provide admissions for various degrees in the state of Kerala.
You can get the KEAM Books for different subjects on our page free of cost. Access them during your preparation and score well in the entrance exam.
We believe the knowledge shared above regarding KEAM Books has been beneficial to the possible extent. If you have any other queries do leave us your comment via comment section and we will guide you at the soonest. Stay tuned to our site for more information on KEAM Previous Papers, Syllabus, Notes and Study Material, etc.