GUJCET Books 2020 for Preparation: Students who are willing to take admission in B.E/ B.Tech courses in top institutes in Gujarat should apply online for the GUJCET. To crack this Gujarat entrance test, candidates need a thorough practice and preparation of all subjects. So, aspirants who are preparing for the GUJCET are recommended to prepare for the exam with the best books.
Subject experts and toppers suggested books for GUJCET are the best prep source for the candidates. So, check out the list of subject-wise Gujarat CET Books & Study materials and plan your preparation accordingly. Also, you can find more information Gurajat common entrance test syllabus, exam pattern, and preparation tips from this page. Go through the complete article and avail all necessary details about GUJCET Books.
Content in this Article:
- GUJCET Books | Know Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2020 Overview
- List of Subject-wise Best Books For GUJCET 2020 Exam Preparation
- Gujarat CET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Subject-wise GUJCET 2020 Syllabus
- Preparation Tips for Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2020
- FAQs on Gujarat Comment Entrance Test (GUJCET) Books & Notes Pdf
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Education Board (GSEB) conducts the state level offline test called the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) for admission to B.E./B.Tech courses in 112 participating institutes in the state of Gujarat. Candidates will get the complete details about the examination from the below table. So, check out the table and then view the list of best GUJCET 2020 Books from the below modules.
|Name of the Exam
|Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)
|Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary education Board
|Offline (OMR Sheet)
Also, check the following links:
A good set of preparation books for GUJCET 2020 is very important to crack the exam with the highest rank. If you are looking for the best Gujarat CET books for all subjects involved in the exam paper then you are on the right page. Here, we have listed the Subject-wise Books for Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2020. These books & study materials are designed by the subject experts by following the guidelines and the latest syllabus prescribed by GSEB.
Just refer to these available GUJCET Books & Reference textbooks and directly get admission in B.E/ B.Tech courses in top institutes of Gujarat. GUJCET Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics Books are given below for your convenience. Let’s make use of these important books and prepare well for the Gujarat entrance examination.
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday/ Resnick/ Walker
- Solutions of Concepts of Physics Volume 1 & 2 by H.C Verma
- Concepts of Organic Chemistry For Jee by OP Tandon
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd
- Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations by RC Mukherjee
- Physical Chemistry by RC Mukherjee
- Mathematics Vol. I & II Class – 12 by R.D. Sharma
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R.S. Aggarwal
- Handbook of Mathematics by Amit Rastogi
One of the best sources to gain complete knowledge about the question paper of GUJCET is Exam Pattern. By GUJCET Question Paper Pattern 2020, you can get each and every single information about the structure of the exam paper and the marking scheme. To help you all we have compiled details regarding GCET Exam Pattern 2020 below along with the best books for GUJCET for all subjects. So, check out this section and understand the type of questions, max. marks and duration properly during your preparation.
- Question Type: MCQ type questions.
- No. of Papers: 2 i.e., Paper 1 – Physics-Chemistry, Paper 2 – Maths or Biology
- Total marks: 120 marks in the maximum marks in the paper
- Duration: The duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- Marking scheme: All questions carry 1 marks and there is a negative marking for the wrong answer of 0.25 (1/4) marks. Also, if a candidate selects more than one option then 1 mark is deducted.
- Language: English, Hindi, and Gujarati.
|Number of Questions
Knowing the complete Gujarat entrance exam syllabus earlier to the preparation is a must. Having knowledge about the detailed Syllabus of GUJCET can help you understand the concepts covered in all subjects and make your study plan effectively. A strategic plan for GUJCET 2020 preparation results in grasping the concept easily and quickly. So, make use of the below list of GUJECT Syllabus 2020 and prepare accordingly for the exam to score more marks.
- Electric Charge & Electric Field
- Electrostatic Potential & Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Electric Current
- Magnetism & Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electro-Magnetic Waves
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiation & Matter
- Semi-Conductor Electronics
- Communication System
- Solid State
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- P-Block Elements – II
- Halo Alkanes and Halo Arenes
- Phenols and Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- f Block Elements
- Complex Salts or Co-ordination Compound
- Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Reproduction in Organisms
- Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Human Reproduction
- Reproductive Health
- Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Human Health and Diseases
- Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
- Microbes in Human Welfare
- Biotechnology – Principles and Processes
- Biotechnology and its Application
- Organisms and Populations
- Biodiversity and its Conservation
- Environmental Issues
- Complex Numbers
- Definite Integration
- Indefinite Integration
- Matrices Determinants
- Permutation & Combination
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Theory of Equations
- Three Dimensional Geometry
In the following points, you will discover some preparation tips to crack the GUJCET 2020. Students who are appearing for GCET must adopt all these steps in their study plan to perform well in the exam.
- First of all, candidates have to search for the syallbus and exam pattern and understand it thoroughly.
- According to the concepts included in the syllabus and marking scheme, aspirants have to make their own time table and stick to it while preparing.
- Most importantly candidates have to consider the best books for preparing all the subjects. It helps you understand all the concepts in an easy and lucid manner by explaining the topics in simple language.
- Make a short and crisp revision notes that should be handy and completely filled with important points about every concept along with formulas, definitions, and equations to answer the MCQs accurately in the exam.
- Revision is also one of the most important aspects you should consider and focus on it before the exams. Students are advised to give proper time for revision in their study plan.
- Along with a thorough revision, practicing the concepts with previous papers, sample papers will be more benefitted for students to score well in the GUJCET 2020 Exam. So, solve the previous & model question papers of Gujarat CET by setting a timer and improve your accuracy, speed, and time management skills.
That’s it! All top tips for GUJCET preparation are mentioned above for your knowledge. Follow those tips and finish your preparation effectively. Also, make use of the available GUJCET Books & Lecture notes for learning the topics covered in each subject.
Candidate should meet the below list of eligibility requirements to be eligible for GUJCET 2020:
- Age limit: Aspirants must be at the age of a minimum of 17 years.
- Nationality: Indian citizens who belong to the Gujarat state are eligible to apply GUJCET 2020.
- Education Qualification: Should qualify 10+2 examination from a recognized board with an aggregate of minimum 45% for General Category and 40% for reserved category applicants.
Yes, CBSE students are eligible to give GUJCET 2020 as it is a verified board.
The Application Fee for GUJCET 2020 is INR 300 and it can be done via any SBI Epay System (credit card/debit card/ net banking) or from any SBI branch of the country.
Aspirants are suggested to refer to the board provided textbooks and then check out the list of Gujarat Common Entrance Test Books & Reference Textbooks from our page. As they are recommended by toppers and subject experts so that you can utilize them for your GUJCET 2020 preparation.
Well, the best books for GUJCET 2020 are prevailing over here so candidates can easily find them on our page for free. All you should do is go-ahead to the list of subject-wise GUJCET Books and pick the book that you wished for the preparation.
Hoping that the data provided on this page about GUJCET Books will help you at the time of your preparation. If you find any issues or want to ask us any type of questions or doubts make use of our comment section to contact us and share your views via comments. Also, Visit our website Ncertbooks.guru and get more updates on Gujarat BSE GCET 2020 Examination and its preparation resources like syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, mock test papers, etc.