Are you in search of a course that shines your career bright? or do you belong to accounting or non-accounting and looking for a job in accounting taxation? Then learning Diploma in tally Course is the solution for that. These days tally became a popular software for record-keeping and accounting purposes. And also tally became a popular computer course after 12th.
Tally software is used for recording day-to-day financial business data for small and medium businesses. The main objective of this tally is to perform accounting activities in a very perfect manner. Tally provides us the computerized accounting. Full form tally is transactions allowed in a linear line yard. In this article, you can know about the tally diploma course like eligibility criteria, fees, colleges, companies, and many others.
- What is Tally?
- Tally Diploma Course Overview
- Diploma Tally Course Eligibility
- Tally Diploma Course Duration & Fees
- Required Documents for Tally Course
- Tally Diploma Course Admission Process
- Syllabus for Tally Diploma Course
- Tally Specialization Courses After Diploma
- Top Colleges Offering Tally Diploma Courses
- Benefits of Diploma Tally Course
- Career Opportunities in Diploma Course of Tally
- Job Prospects in Tally Course
- FAQs on Diploma Course in Tally
Tally is the industry benchmark for commercial accounting software. All accounting operations are managed by the tally program. Tally provides computerized accounting to make the entire accounting process more trustworthy and simple. Tally refers to the number of transactions permitted in a linear line yard. This tally course is used for small and medium scale businesses.
|Diploma in Tally Course
|There is no specific age limit
|45% to 50%
|Rs 4000 to Rs 70,000
|Business Agencies, Educational Institutes (both private/government), Industrial Houses, Public Accounting Firms, Policy Planning, Foreign Trade, Banks, Budget Planning, Inventory Control, Merchant Banking, Marketing, etc.
|Accountant, Operations Manager, Finance Manager, Account Executive, Executive Assistant, Financial Analyst, Chartered Accountant, etc.
|Upto Rs.10 Lakhs.
For candidates who desired to pursue tally after 10+2 here are some basic eligibility, we have given. If you meet the requirements you will get into the best universities and colleges. Requirements are given below.
- The candidate should complete 10+2 with 50% aggregate in a recognized college.
- Students should take commerce as their main subject in 12th.
- One should have basic knowledge of business management.
The duration of the tally diploma course is 1 year and the fee you need to pay for the tally course is Rs. 4000 to Rs. 70000/- and the duration to complete the diploma course is 1 or 2 years.
To get admission in the diploma course you need some documents required.
- 10th class mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- 10-Passport size photographs.
- Candidates need to fill the form either offline or online.
- Candidate should pass their test upto the mark that they will be decided as per the rules.
- Candidates are required to fill in the required delicacies alongside the existing reports.
We will look into the syllabus that we have for a diploma course. We have given the syllabus that was prescribed by the universities and colleges.
Paper I – Accountancy Principles
Definition-Single and double-entry functions- a system of accounting- Equation of Accounting-Accounts Types- rules of accounting-Accounting Standards
|Preparation of Cashbook, Passbook –Preparation of BRS
|Preparation of final statements of accounts
|Manual accounting system
Limitations & Advantages – Accounting system-Computerized accounting system
Paper-II – Tally Introduction
|Tally-origin- General Features- Accounting Features-Inventory feature- TALLY Intro- Startup screen component-Multilingual feature of TALLY-Processing icons -Quit TALLY
|Creation of a company –creating, deleting, selecting, – altering company details-shutting a company-change of data directory-selection of company-auto.
Paper III – Financial Tally
|Cost, Cost center, Cost categories
Creation of Budgets-Group Budgets-Budget ledgers- Alteration of budgets-deletion of budgets
Paper IV – Tally Taxation
|CST-Meaning-definition-objects- Interstate Trade- Rates of CST –CST features in TALLY- payment entries – adjustment entries
|Service Tax – activating service tax-taxable services –ledger creation-payment of service Tax-ST Reports-Excise duty-features-Accounting and inventory masters for excise- sales invoice with excise-creation of excise ledger- voucher types-excise invoice printing
|Fringe Benefits Tax
|TDS- meaning –payment, certificate, returns- ledger creation- Activating TDS- voucher entry-Payment entry -TDS Computation-TDS Report-outstanding tax report.
Top Colleges Offering Tally Diploma Courses
Some of the best colleges are mentioned here for studying for a diploma in the tally course.
- Ahimsa Women Polytechnic, New Delhi
- Women’s Christian College.
- Madras Christian College.
- EMG Yadava Women’s College, Madurai
- Bhopal School of Social Science.
- This diploma course helps students who want to improve their business skills better, gain profits in their business.
- The necessity of tally graduates has been increasing day by day, in future, it will increase more.
- In this field, you can get a good salary and your reputation in society will be good.
There are many job opportunities in the tally. Let us see some job opportunities below.
- Banking Sector
- Sales /Marketing Companies.
- Educational Institutes.
- Insurance Companies.
- Business Analyst
- Quality Head
- Sales Analyst
- Finance Officer
- Regional Manager
- Tax Accountant
- Insurance Associate
- Sales Executives
- Retail Insurance Head
1. Is there any distance learning for a tally course?
Yes, It is available. Some universities like Annamalai University, IGNOU, Andhra University, and some more.
2. Is Tally a good Career?
In India, 90%of business owners use tally for their budget list. Now, Tally is in good demand and you will get the best salary by improving your knowledge.
3. What is the salary of tally in India?
Tally Account salary ranges from 1 lakh to 5 lakhs based on your experience.
4. What is the advantage of Tally?
In Tally, once you entered the data it is reliable and secure. There is no chance to rewrite the date once it is in the software.
Hope the information given above is useful for building up your future. Still, if you have any doubts about the Diploma in Tally Course you can comment to us in the comment section given below. We have given complete information like eligibility, colleges, career opportunities, companies, and many others. Have a good future in what you have chosen. Get notifications of our courses on the website NCERTBooks.guru.