A new PDF has been launched for the class 6 Geography, in this PDF you will get step by step solutions as per the ICSE pattern and syllabus.
All the questions are solved and explained by the expert teachers of ICSE board. By studying these ICSE Solutions for Class 6 Geography you can easily get good marks in your exam. To download this study material, you don’t need to share your personal information like phone number or mail id to login or registration.
ICSE Solutions for Class 6 Geography Voyage – Free PDF Download
Class 6 Geography Voyage ICSE Solutions
Theme 1 : Representation of Geographical Features
1. Maps and Diagrams
2. Elements of a Map
Theme 2 : Landforms
3. Major Landforms of the Earth
Theme 3 : Water Bodies: Oceans, Seas, Lakes and Rivers
4. Major Water Bodies
Theme 4 : Agriculture
5. Types of Agriculture
6. Major Crops
Theme 5 : Minerals
7. Minerals and Ores Exercises
Theme 6 : Study of Continents : North America and South America
8. North America: Location, Area, Political and Physical Features
9. North America: Climate, Natural Vegetation, Wildlife; Mineral and Power Resources
10. South America: Location, Area, Political and Physical Features
11. South America: Climate, Natural Vegetation, Wildlife; Mineral and Power Resources
Benefit of Using this PDF, the ICSE Solution for Class 6 Geography
Geography is an interesting subject and it has an additional part the map pointing. So, make sure that you are familiar with it, otherwise as a student of class 6 you will miss some interesting chapters. The PDF is based on 6 Themes.
These 6 themes also contain 11 chapters, all of these 11 chapters are explained well in the PDF. As you know, textbook is necessary for the basic education but not enough to gather extra information. That’s why our experts made this one the ICSE Solution for Class 6 Geography.
Let me clear you the themes and including the chapters so that you will understand how beautiful it is decorated so that students are never get puzzled with their syllabus.
- Theme 1: Representation of Geographical Features contains 2 chapters of Maps.
- Theme 2: Landforms contains 1 chapter
- Theme 3: Water Bodies: Oceans, Seas, Lakes and Rivers,
- Theme 4: Agriculture contains 2 chapters
- Theme 5: Minerals Contains one chapter
- Theme 6: Study of Continents: North America and South America contains 4 chapters.
Each and every chapters are well explained, you will get some points to remember, it will clear your concept. Some questions are explained with a diagram so that you can easily get the point.
There will be an exercise which you can practice for your self-assessment. The exercise contains
- Choose the Correct Answer
- Explain the Difference between the given pairs
- Answer the following questions in Brief
Do you know the advantages and the disadvantages of using a globe? Or What method would you use to measure the length of a river? Or What are the five different elements of a map? To get these types of questions’ answers are not easy, and following just the textbook will not be sufficient.
That’s why as per the guideline of ICSE board the experts made the PDF where these mentioned questions are beautifully explained. So just go for it, and start practicing the exercise also, it will make you the confident candidate and you will definitely score good in your exams.
Students brains are so precious and it also get confused so fast. So being the parents you have to take care of it, that your child only gets the appropriate and important information instead of research too many useless things.
That can harm them, even it can make your child less interested in their lesson. This PDF is highly decorated only for the students so with this book they only receive the best and important things.