Cambridge University Courses Online: The University of Cambridge opens admissions for international students to various undergraduate, postgraduate and master’s courses. It is a collegiate research university in the UK which is founded in 1209. Cambridge University is the second oldest English speaking university in the world.
Students who are interested to pursue higher studies in the United Kingdom can have a look at the complete details of the University of Cambridge Courses. In the following sections, we are providing course fees, eligibility conditions, the admission process for various online courses along with placements and salary.
- Cambridge University Courses Highlights
- List of Cambridge University Courses
- Cambridge University Undergraduate Courses
- University of Cambridge Courses Postgraduate
- Cambridge University Courses Eligibility Conditions
- University of Cambridge Admissions
- University of Cambridge Colleges
- Cambridge University Fees
- Cambridge University Rankings
- University of Cambridge Career Options | Cambridge University Salary
- FAQ’s on University of Cambridge Courses
- Final Words
|University Name||University of Cambridge|
|Location||Cambridge, United Kingdom|
|Telephone||+44 (0)1223 337733|
|Postal Address||University of Cambridge
The Old Schools
|Required English Proficient Tests||IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge English etc.|
|Total Number of Courses Offered||300 postgraduate courses, 30 undergraduate courses|
|Application Fees||70 GBP|
Cambridge University offers admissions to international students across 150 nations in the world. It provides 30 undergraduate and 300 postgraduate courses to international students. Here we are giving the fields you can study at the university.
- Social Sciences
- Computer Science
- Life Sciences
- Veterinary Medicine
Here is the list of undergraduate subjects offered by the University of Cambridge.
- Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology
- Natural Sciences
- Theology, Religion, and Philosophy of Religion
- Asian and Middle Eastern Studies
- Land Economy
- Modern and Medieval Languages
- History of Art
- Foundation Year in Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences (pre-degree course)
- Management Studies (Part II course)
- History and Modern Languages
- History and Politics
- Anglo-Saxon, Norse, and Celtic
- Computer Science
- Human, Social, and Political Sciences
- Manufacturing Engineering (Part II course)
- Medicine (Graduate Course)
- Psychological and Behavioural Sciences
- Veterinary Medicine
Post-graduation Cambridge University Courses List is mentioned here:
- Advanced Computer Science (MPhil)
- American History (Mphil)
- Applied Criminology, Penology and Management (MSt)
- Architecture (MPhil)
- Asian and Middle Eastern Studies by Research (South Asian Studies)
- Biological Science (Plant Science) MPhil
- Basic and Translational Neuroscience (MPhil)
- Coaching (MSt)
- Earth Sciences (MSt)
- Economics (MPhil)
- Education (Primary Education) MPhil
- Finance (MFin)
- Geography (MPhil)
- History of Art and Architecture
- Internatioanl Relations (MSt)
- Law (LLM)
- Master of Accounting (MAcc)
- Medical Science (Radiology) MPhil
- Nuclear Energy (MPhil)
- Physics (Mphil)
- Population Health Sciences (MSt)
- Real Estate Finance (MPhil)
- Social Anthropology (MRes)
- Surgery (MCHIR)
- Technology Policy (MPhil)
- Writing for Performance (MSt)
Before applying for any PG/UG/Ph.D./Diploma Courses at the University of Cambridge, you must have the minimum qualification based on the course you choose.
Diploma Courses/ UG Courses
- Students must have passed 12th grade in English medium with the mandatory subject.
- Students should have completed an undergraduate course in the particular subject with 65%.
Every student must have English Proficiency Certificate and they must have qualified GRE (Graduate Records Examination). You can check https://www.cam.ac.uk/ website to know more info about eligibility.
Candidates who meet the eligibility conditions can apply online for Cambridge University Courses Online. These are the simple steps that are helpful to complete the admission process easily.
- Visit the University of Cambridge Official Website https://www.cam.ac.uk/
- Choose the course you want to pursue from the list of courses.
- Check the minimum qualification for the selected course.
- Also, know the required GRE score and other details for the course.
- Fill out the application, and pay the application fee.
- Apply for residence and scholarship
- Check your emails for more information.
- Accept your offer.
Cambridge University has 30 colleges. Here are the names of those colleges.
- King’s College
- Magdalene College
- Jesus College
- Homerton College
- Girton College
- Robinson College
- Newnham College
- Clare College
- Churchill College
- Corpus Christi College
- Fitzwilliam College
- Lucy Cavendish
- Selwyn College
- Wolfson College
- Gonville & Caius College
- Trinity Hall
- Emmanuel College
- St Catharine’s College
- St John’s College
- Queens’ College
- Murray Edwards College
- Downing College
- Hughes Hall
- Trinity College
- Christ’s College
- Pembroke College
- Sidney Sussex College
- St Edmund’s College
Get to know the list of Cambridge University Courses and their Fees structure from the following sections.
|Course Name||Cambridge University Course Fees in GBP|
|Master of Finance||48,000|
|Doctor of Business||80,000|
|MPhil in Energy Technologies||31,734|
|MPhil in Astronomy||32,352|
|Master of Law (LLM)||32,214|
|MPhil in Nuclear Energy||31,734|
|MPhil in Economics||32,214|
|PhD in Medical Science (CIMR)||32,352|
|MPhil in Biological Science – Genetics||32,352|
|MPhil in Criminology||27,516|
|MPhil in Biotechnology||31,734|
|MPhil in Human Evolutionary Studies||32,214|
|PhD in Genetics||32,352|
|MPhil in Micro and Nanotechnology Enterprise||30,684|
The national and international wide rankings of Cambridge University are along the lines:
- It has ranked 3 in QS Global World University Rankings, 2022.
- Ranked 2 in Best Global Universities in Europe, by US News and World Report, 2022.
- Ranked 5 in World University Rankings, by THE World University Rankings, 2022.
- Ranked 2 in Best Global Universities in the UK, by US News and World Report, 2022.
- 8 in Best Global Universities by US News and World Report, 2022.
- 8 in Graduate Employability Ranking, 2022.
Cambridge University offers the best career options to international students. Course completed students can go for higher studies or get job opportunities with the best salary. Here we are giving the jobs and annual salary details.
|Cambridge University Jobs||Salary|
|Sales and Business Development||99,000|
|Executive Management and Change||95,000|
|Legal and Paralegal||93,000|
|Finance Control and Strategy||77,000|
1. What courses are Cambridge famous for?
Cambridge University is famous for courses in the field of natural sciences, engineering and technology, life sciences and medicine, arts and humanities, social sciences and management.
2. Is Cambridge University free?
The university is providing pre-degree foundation courses for free.
3. How many programs does Cambridge University Offer to international students?
International students can study 30 UG, and 300 PG courses at this university.
4. What is the required score of Indian students for admission to the University of Cambridge?
The state board students should have a 95% score in 12th grade to get admission into UG courses. For graduate courses, students must have a minimum of 60-70% in their previous program.
5. What is the attendance cost at Cambridge University?
The average cost of studying at the University of Cambridge is around 42,000-80,000 GBP.
We are hoping that the data mentioned here about Cambridge University Courses are helpful for international students. Stay in touch with our site NCERTBooks.Guru to know other courses details.