CA CPT Application Form 2020: Institute of Chartered Accountants releases the CA CPT Application Form. Candidates seeking the job as CA can take up this Common Proficiency Test. Aspirants have to check the eligibility criteria before applying and submit the Application on or before the last date. Get Complete details like Application Fee, Dates, Eligibility, and Steps on how to fill the CA CPT 2020 Application Form.
Also, See: MP PAHUNT Application Form
CA CPT 2020 Important Dates
It is necessary for aspirants to keep track of the important dates of the Common Proficiency Test so that you will not miss any event. All the dates listed over here are for the sake of your convenience and are purely tentative. These may alter and soon after the higher officials update any information we will inform you with the news.
|The application begins
|5th February 2020
|Last date of application
|26th February 2020
|Last date of application (with late fee)
|4th March 2020
|CA CPT Admit card
|1st week of May 2020
|CA CPT 2020 exam date
|11, 13, 15, 17 May 2020
CA CPT Eligibility Criteria
A candidate will be eligible for the Charted Accountant Common Proficiency Test if he/ she meets the following criteria
- Candidates must have cleared their 10+2 or Senior Secondary Examination.
- There is no age limit for appearing in the exam.
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Commerce Stream with a minimum percentile of 55% will be exempted from appearing in the CA CPT.
How to fill CA CPT Application Form 2020?
We tried mentioning the CA CPT 2020 Application Procedure in simple and easy steps. They are in the following fashion
- Applicants need to visit the official website of ICAI i.e. icaiexam.icai.org
- Register firstly and fill the details like CPT Registration Number, Email ID, and Date of Birth.
- After submitting the registration details you will get Login ID and Password to your mobile number.
- Login using the Login ID credentials and fill the Application Form further.
- It is necessary that you keep the Login information till the end as the same will be needed upto the CA CPT Final Examination.
- Fill in the necessary information in the CA CPT Application Form.
- Complete your profile by filling the Address details and all.
- Upload the necessary documents and signature as per the required size specified by the concerned officials.
- Confirm the details filled in the Review Page and then proceed to the payment of application fee.
Do Check: UPCPMT Entrance Exam
Documents required during Application Procedure
- Demand Draft along with the registration fees
- 10th pass mark sheet along with the attested copy of DOB
- Proof of the category (General or ST/SC)
- Nationality proof whether he is the citizen of India or a foreigner
- Rs. 1500/- (for opting a Centre in India)
- INR 2200/- (for opting Kathmandu Centre)
- US$ 325/- (for opting Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai or Muscat Centers)
CA Common Proficiency Test Application Form Correction
After submitting the CA CPT Application Form ICAI will give an opportunity to edit the exam form. There will be two correction windows for candidates. In the first correction window, aspirants can edit the details for free of cost. When it comes to Second Correction window candidates need to pay a fee of Rs.1000/-
Details that can be edited in the CA CPT Application Form
- Test Center for CPT June exam
- Medium of the Question Paper
FAQs on CA CPT Application Form?
1. Where can I Register for CA CPT 2020?
Candidates have to register online from the official website of ICAI. You can have a look at the registration process mentioned above.
2. What is the Eligibility for CA CPT?
Aspirants have to qualify 10+2 from a recognized college or university to be eligible.
We wish the data shed above regarding the CA CPT Application Form has been useful to you. For any other assistance, feel free to reach us via comment section so that we can help you at the earliest. Stay tuned to our site for more latest updates on Books, Study Materials and Syllabus, etc.