MP PAHUNT 2020: MP PAHUNT usually refers to Madhya Pradesh Pre Ayurvedic, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy, and Yoga Test. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board conducts the Test. Check for related details like Eligibility Criteria, Application Form Procedure, Exam Pattern, Cut Off, Result, Merit List. Refer to the entire article so that you will know right from Application Form Filling to Counseling and Admission.
- MP PAHUNT Eligibility Criteria
- MP PAHUNT Application Form 2020
- How to fill MP Pahunt 2020 Online Application Form?
- MP Pahunt Application Fee
- Application Form Correction
- MP PAHUNT Exam Pattern
- MP PAHUNT Admit Card
- How to download MP PAHUNT 2020 Hall Ticket?
- MP PAHUNT BAMS, BUMS, BHMS and BNYS Syllabus 2020
- Madhya Pradesh PAHUNT Cut Off
- MP PAHUNT 2020 Result
- Madhya Pradesh PAHUNT Merit List
- MP PAHUNT 2020 Counselling
- Madya Pradesh PAHUNT 2020 Admission Process
- Documents required at the time of MP PAHUNT 2020 Admission
- What is the Full Form of MP PAHUNT?
- How to apply for MP PAHUNT 2020 Exam?
- Is there any Application fee for MP PAHUNT?
MP PAHUNT 2020 Exam Dates
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Online Application Form Submit date start||4th week of May|
|Closing Date Application form||3rd week of June|
|Correction date start||4th week of June|
|Admit card||Before 1-2 weeks of the exam|
|PAHUNT Exam Date 2020||July|
|Result date declaration||August|
|Counseling starts from||The first week of October|
Check out the Eligibility Criteria before applying the MP PAHUNT Application Form. Applications of ineligible candidates will be rejected. Usually, the Exam Conducting Body sets the eligibility criteria for MP PAHUNT.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India
- Aspirants must have completed 10+2 with a minimum aggregate from a recognized college or university. They should have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as Compulsory Subjects.
Also, Check: UPMT Application Form
MP PAHUNT Application Form will be present on the official site for a limited period of time. You need to fill in the Online Form, once you meet the eligibility criteria. Usually, the Application Form Procedure will include the following stages and they are as such
- Filling the rest of the details
- Payment of the Application Form Fees
- Uploading of the Documents
- Final Submission of the Application Form
Candidates have to undergo several steps while filling Application Form and they are along the lines
Initial Stage in the Admission Process is Registration where you need to fill up basic info like Name, Mobile Number and Date of Birth, etc. Check the details entered before clicking on the Submit button and after successful registration, you will get Registration ID and Password.
Fill the rest of the details
Log in with the Registration ID and Password and fill out other information like Educational Details, Choice of Exam Center, Address related details.
Payment of the Application Form Fees
Once you are done with all the details, proceed to the payment that needs to be done online. You can complete the Payment using Internet Banking, Credit, Debit Card. Application Fee varies for a category to category and check it beforehand.
Uploading of Documents
After making the Application Fee Payment next step is uploading Photograph and Signature. Upload the documents as per the size specified.
Submission of Application Form
After filling the details, check whether they are correct or not and then click on the Submit Button. Download the Application Form, keep a print out of it for further reference.
Candidates have to remit the Application fee after filling the Application Form. Aspirants can have a look at the Application Fee for MP Pahunt for both General and Reserved Categories in the following table.
|General Category (Unreserved)||Rs. 600/-|
|Reserved Category (S.C/S.T/O.B.C)||Rs. 300/-|
The Officials will release another application form link to rectify any errors in the applications filled. You can modify the information and details in the Submitted Online Application. However, the link is valid for only a certain duration of time and you have to correct the info on or before the closing date.
Do Check: CIFNET Application Form
Get to know the Exam Pattern in advance and estimate the difficulty level of the exam, type of questions, marking scheme, etc. MP PAHUNT consists of 200 Multiple Choice Type Questions and the time duration is 3 hrs.
|Subjects||No. of Question||Marks|
|Physics and chemistry||50+50||50+50|
|Zoology and Botany||50+50||50+50|
Admit Card will be available on the Official Website 10- 15 days before the commencement of the exam. As the MP PAHUNT Hall Ticket or Admit Card is mandatory to download it on or before the exam date. Candidates who have successfully completed their application form can download it.
Refer to the simple and download procedure listed step by step. They are along the lines
- Visit the Official Website of MP PAHUNT i.e. peb.mp.gov.in
- Search for the relevant link to download MP PAHUNT 2020 Admit Card on the official site.
- Enter the basic info required like Registration ID, Password.
- Then click on the Submit Option and keep a print out of it for further reference.
Refer to the MP PAHUNT 2020 Exam Syllabus prevailing here to have an idea of concepts in advance. Get to know the MP PAHUNT Subjectwise and begin your preparation accordingly. Having a prior idea of the concepts will be an added advantage for you. They are as under
- Static and Kinetic Friction
- Unit and Dimensions
- Force and Inertia
- Faraday’s Laws
- Theory of Gases, Gas Laws, Surface Energy, and Surface Tension
- Hooke’s Law etc.
- Electromagnetic Induction induced EMF
- Gauss Law
- Bohr’s Atomic Model
- Isomerism Structure
- Ionization Energy
- Chemical Bonding and Covalent Bonds
- Nomenclature and Molecular Formula of the Organic Compounds
- Halobenzenes etc.
- Alkanes, Halo-arenes
- Golgi Complex Lysosome
- Genetic Code Transcription
- Structural Organization of Cell
- Mendels Laws of Inheritance etc.
- Cell Theory, Light Structure, and Function of Cell Organelles
- Wild Conservation
- Female Reproductive Cycle
- Economic Zoology/ Sericulture, Apiculture, etc.
- Structure and Function of Animal Tissues
- Histology of Mammalian Organs
- Lac Culture, Poultry, Fishery and Pearl Industry, etc.
Cut Off is the minimum marks set by the board. If you score more than the cutoff then you will be eligible for the further rounds. The cutoff will be based on several factors like candidates who appeared for the exam and the highest score, cut off marks in the previous exam. Based on the Cutoff, Result and Merit List will be released.
Madhya Pradesh PAHUNT 2020 Result will be declared on the Official Site after completion of the exam. MP PAHUNT 2020 Result can be downloaded by making use of credentials like Registration ID, Password. As you will not get any other update you need to check for the official website frequently.
Also, Refer: Aakash ACST Application Form
Madhya Pradesh Examination Board will release the merit list on the official website. Merit List will contain details like the name of the applicant who has scored minimum qualifying cutoff marks. You will have two kinds of merit such as Combined Merit List and Category Wise Merit List.
Counseling will take place after the declaration of the merit list. You can opt for the colleges during the counseling procedure. Furthermore, you need to undergo document verification procedure which is mandatory during the counseling procedure. Candidates with incomplete document verification will not be given admission.
Once you are done with the Counseling next step is admission process. Candidates will be called based on their ranks on the merit list. Aspirants need to appear in the allotted center along with seat allotment letters and required documents. After completing the admission procedure submit the admission fee and confirm the admission process.
- MP PAHUNT Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- Application Form of MP PAHUNT 2020
- Class 10th and 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Seat Allotment Letter of Madhya Pradesh Vyapam PAHUNT
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Valid Photo Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card/Passport/College ID/Voter ID etc.)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Recent Passport Size Photographs (the one you have uploaded at the time of filling the online form)
FAQs on MP PAHUNT
MP PAHUNT Stands for Madhya Pradesh Pre Ayurvedic, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy, and Yoga Test.
Candidates willing to appear for the MP PAHUNT Test are advised to fill the online Application Form on the official website or through the link provided on this page.
I hope, we have shed some light on you regarding MP PAHUNT. If you still have any other queries do let us know by dropping a comment and we will get back to you at the earliest possible. Keep in touch with our site for more and more updates related to this.