Business Management Reference Books: If you are a manager or hope to be one you need the best books of Business Management in moving towards your goal. We all know that being a manager is not that easy and in fact, it’s a most complex job. But, the right skills and proper knowledge can make you stand out from the crowd. There are plenty of resources out there in the market be it online or offline Books.
Right Books during your preparation is all you need to score well in your examination. To help you decide we have jotted down the Business Management Books & Recommended Authors suggested by subject expertise. Apart from this, get to know details such as Colleges offering Business Management Course, Eligibility Criteria, Books List, etc.
Also, Refer: B.Com Taxation Reference Books
About Business Management
Business Management Course makes students be aware of management techniques that exist in the corporate world. This 3 Year Undergraduate Program tries to provide students with an understanding of theoretical and practical facets of Business that turns students into smart professionals. The course imparts managerial skills, leadership qualities in students.
Students will get to know a variety of subjects like accounting, marketing, business law and ethics, economics, finance, operations management, management information systems, organizational behavior and management, operations research, and strategic management.
Colleges Offering Business Management Course
Below are some of the colleges that provide Business Management Course. You can choose them based on your requirements and join the Course. They are along the lines
- Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences, Banglore
- Gautam College, Hyderabad
- Jyoti Institute of Management Science and Technology, Bareilly
- D.G. Vaishnav College, Chennai
- Asian College of Science and Commerce, Pune
Business Management Course Eligibility
In order to get admission into Business Management Course, Candidates need to finish at least SSC, 10+2 from a recognized college or university. Many universities conduct entrance exams for them and based on the scores they will get admission into reputed universities. However, some of them give admission based on the marks obtained in 10+2.
Business Management Course Syllabus
Business Management Course covers topics like business ethics, finance market, laws, strategic management, operations research, organizational behavior, and supply chain management. All the Subjects covered in the Business Management Course lay a stronger foundation for students that are essential at the time of management training.
Get to know the Business Management Subjects and have a prior idea on the concept to prepare by referring to the Latest Business Management Syllabus. The topics covered as a part of the Business Management Curriculum are along the lines
- Principles of Management
- Financial Accounting
- Economic Environment of Business
- Business Mathematics
- Business Communication and Soft Skills
- Business Statistics
- Cost Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- General Hindi
- Office Management & Automation
- Business Regulatory Frame Work
- International Trade and Finance
- Corporate Accounting
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Income Tax
- Indian Financial System
- Research Methodology
- Comprehensive Viva
- Financial Management
- Research Methodology
- Project Management
- Accounting for Managers
- Production Management
- Human Resource Management
- Banking Law and Practices in India
- Environmental Studies
- Marketing Management
- Company Law & Secretarial Practice
- Project and Viva-Voce
Must See: M.Sc Computer Science Reference Books
Business Management Reference Books & Recommended Authors
Aspirants can get a strong foundation of concepts that will be useful in the future by going through the Business Management Books prevailing. Make use of the Business Management Books & Study Material Over here to score well in your exams. Enhance your accuracy and knowledge in the examination with proper preparation. All the Books prevailing here are suggested by subject experts after going through enormous research.
- General and Environmental Studies BBM Exam of Various University by Panacea Publication India and For BBM
- Hindi Rachna (Hindi) by Panacea Publication India and For BBM
- BBM Course Book by R. Chopra and A. Kant
- Business Communication For BBM by Madhumati M. Kulkarni. and Ramesh Pattanshetty
- Bbm Entrance Examination Guide For All Universities Institutions by Chopra
FAQs on Business Management Reference Books
1. What is the best book for Business Management?
You can refer to the General and Environmental Studies BBM Exam of Various University by Panacea Publication India and For BBM.
2. What are the best reference books of management?
Below is the compilation of some of the best books suggested by subject experts. They are along the lines
1. Hindi Rachna (Hindi) by Panacea Publication India and For BBM
2. BBM Course Book by R. Chopra and A. Kant
3. Business Communication For BBM by Madhumati M. Kulkarni. and Ramesh Pattanshetty
3. What are the best books to learn the fundamentals of Business Management?
You can have a stronger foundation of concepts of Business Management with the book General and Environmental Studies BBM Exam of Various University by Panacea Publication India and For BBM.
Now, that you had got enough idea on Business Management Reference Books begin your preparation right now. Share the article with your near and dear ones if you feel the information is useful. Stay connected to our site for more information on Books, Course Details, Study Materials, Notes, Syllabus, etc.