Institute of Banking Personnel Selection organizes the exam for IBPS Clerk. Clearing the IBPS Exam needs an enormous amount of practice and hard work. You need the right preparation books to crack the exam and stand out from the rest of the crowd. Books impart diverse knowledge and also help an individual to perform outstandingly in various fields.
With a wide range of books available out there in the market, it is difficult to pick the right books to clear the IBPS Clerk Exam. Keeping this in mind, we have compiled Best Books for IBPS Clerk to ace up your preparation. With the list of books available for the IBPS Clerk exam here, you can prepare well. Referring to these books & study material candidates can perform better. IBPS Clerk Books covers all the topics as per the latest syllabus guidelines.
Refer to the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Books and get yourself the best companion to help in your IBPS Clerk Preparation.
- IBPS Clerk Books for the English Language
- IBPS Clerk Preparation Books for Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude Books for IBPS Clerk
- IBPS Clerk Exam Books for General and Financial Awareness
- IBPS Clerk Preparation Books for Computer Aptitude
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
- IBPS Clerk Mains Test Pattern
- Prelims & Mains IBPS Clerk Syllabus
- Preparation Tips for IBPS Clerk Exam
- What are the best books for cracking the IBPS Clerk?
- Where can I get IBPS Clerk Books in PDF Format for free?
- What is the good preparation material for the IBPS Bank Clerk Exam?
- How to download IBPS Clerk Books?
Best Books for IBPS Clerk
Every year a considerable amount of candidates appear for the IBPS Clerk Exam. It is a prestigious exam and has huge competition. The number of books available for the exam is also many and you need to begin preparation with the right books. We have compiled books for IBPS Clerk Subjectwise for both Prelims & Mains and you can use them during your preparation. The Books listed over here for IBPS Clerk will be quite helpful to know the concepts better and have a deeper understanding.
IBPS Clerk Books for the English Language
- High School English Grammar and Composition by Wren and Martin
- Objective General English by Arihant Publications
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
IBPS Clerk Preparation Books for Reasoning Ability
- Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S Agarwal
- Analytical Reasoning by M.K.Pandey
- A New Approach to Reasoning: Verbal and Non-Verbal by B.S.Sijwali and Indu Sijwali
Quantitative Aptitude Books for IBPS Clerk
- Quantitative Aptitude by R.S Agarwal
- Data Interpretation by Arun Sharma
- Objective Mathematics for Competitive Exams by Tarun Goyal
IBPS Clerk Exam Books for General and Financial Awareness
- India Year Book by Publications Division
- Manorama Yearbook
- Banking Awareness by Arihant Publications
IBPS Clerk Preparation Books for Computer Aptitude
- Objective Computer Knowledge by Kiran Prakashan
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
Refer to the IBPS Clerk Test Pattern for Prelims and understand the weightage of each subject. Furthermore, have an idea of the marking scheme, duration, paper pattern, marks allotted for each subject from below.
|Section||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
IBPS Clerk Mains Test Pattern
Get to know the IBPS Clerk Mains Paper Pattern by referring below. Check out the no. of questions, test duration, max. marks allotted for the subject from the IBPS Clerk Test Pattern for Mains Exam.
|Section||Number of questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer||50||60||45 minutes|
|English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|General Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
Prelims & Mains IBPS Clerk Syllabus
Have an insight into the topics to be covered as a part of the Latest IBPS Clerk Syllabus. It would be good for students to have a prior idea of the concepts in advance. Cover the entire IBPS Clerk Curriculum before the exam itself so that you won’t have any difficulty in the exam.
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Framing
- Spotting the error
- Grammar and Vocabulary
- Number Series
- Quadratic Equations
- Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
- Miscellaneous (Profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Work and Time, Average, Ratio Proportion, Problems on Pipes and Cistern, Boats and Stream, etc)
- Seating Arrangements
- Coding Decoding, Order & Rank
- Input Output
- Logical Reasoning (Statement Assumptions, Inference Conclusion)
- Computer Hardware, Software
- Computer and Network Security
- MS-Office Suit
- Basics of DBMS
- Number System and Conversion
- Banking and Financial Awareness
- Current Affairs
- Govt. Schemes and Policies
Preparation Tips for IBPS Clerk Exam
IBPS Clerk Exam is difficult and needs proper preparation strategy and guidelines to clear the exam. Develop a proper preparation plan and crack the exam with great scores. Follow the tips and tricks listed below which you may find useful while preparing for the IBPS Clerk exam. They are along the lines
- Know the Latest Syllabus and Exam Pattern of IBPS Clerk.
- Go through the Best Books for IBPS Clerk.
- Develop a proper preparation strategy and Schedule to plan your studies.
- Divide Chapterwise topics and plan your preparation and allot time to each of the topics.
- Begin with the subject you are good at and solve as many previous papers as possible.
- Attempt as many IBPS Clerk Mock Tests as possible to have a better practice.
FAQs on IBPS Clerk Books
1. What are the best books for cracking the IBPS Clerk?
Candidates can avail the subject wise books for IBPS Clerk as per your choice from our page and prepare accordingly.
2. Where can I get IBPS Clerk Books in PDF Format for free?
You can get the IBPS Clerk Books PDF for free of cost from our page. Use them as a reference during your preparation and clear the exam.
3. What is the good preparation material for the IBPS Bank Clerk Exam?
You can access the best study material and books for IBPS Clerk Exam from our page. Make the most out of these resources and clear the IBPS Clerk Exam with good scores.
4. How to download IBPS Clerk Books?
You can download the IBPS Clerk Exam Books by clicking on the quick links available. You will be directed to a new page where you can see the download option. Click on the download button and save the IBPS Clerk Books for future reference.
We wish the information shared on our page regarding Best Books for IBPS Clerk has been beneficial to you. If you have any other queries feel free to drop us a comment via comment section and we will revert back to you at the earliest possible. Bookmark our site for more information on IBPS Clerk Syllabus, Previous Papers, Notes, and Study Materials, etc.