Best NEET Books: Books are a fundamental piece of information to crack any exam and NEET is no exception for it. Choosing the right Books in the journey of NEET Preparation is the most essential part. To help you out in this journey we have compiled the best books for NEET Exam. Books for NEET will assist the students in knowing about the relevant resources to prepare for the exam among the plenty of ones available in the market.
Have an understanding of all the topics in the NEET Exam with the Best Books for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. Get command on all the topics with these Reference Books for NEET. Medical Aspirants can make use of the subject wise Books for NEET and understand the concepts in detail. You can view or download the NEET Textbooks through the quick links available on our page.
- NEET 2020 Overview
- NEET 2020 Syllabus
- Best Books for NEET Physics
- NEET Books for Biology
- Best NEET Books for Chemistry
- Preparation Tips to clear NEET Exam
- Which Book is best for NEET?
- Where can I get best books & materials for NEET?
- How to download NEET Books PDF?
Best Books for NEET – Physics, Chemistry, Biology
As you start your preparation we have compiled the best books for NEET to refer to. Gain Command over the topics by referring to the NEET Books for all the subjects. Practice all the Questions from NEET Textbooks during your preparation. Refer to these NEET Books without fail and score well in your exams. Start preparing for the NEET Exam by using the Best Books available as per the Latest Syllabus.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test|
|Acronym Used Commonly||NEET|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Courses Offered through the exam||MBBS, BDS|
NEET Syllabus comprises of three subjects namely Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The following tables cover topics to be prepared as a part of the syllabus. Candidates appearing for the NEET Exam are advised to follow the NEET Syllabus without fail. Kick start your preparation and go through the concepts prior to the exam itself. Medical Aspirants are advised to refer to the NEET Exam Syllabus prevailing over here to score well.
|Gravitation||Basic Concepts of Chemistry||Diversity in the Living World|
|Kinematics||States of Matter||Genetics and Evolution|
|Laws of Motion||Thermodynamics||Cell structure and function|
|Optics||Equilibrium||Classification of Plants and Animals|
|Thermodynamics||Redox Reactions||Human Physiology|
|Physical World and Measurement||Periodic table||Reproduction|
|Work, Energy, and Power||Electrochemistry||Plant physiology|
|Waves and Oscillations||Chemical Kinetics||Biotechnology|
|Current Electricity||Biomolecules||Biology and Human Welfare|
|Atoms and Nuclei||Polymers||Ecology|
Physics needs an understanding of concepts clearly. Use these NEET Physics Reference Books to clear your doubts. Best Books for NEET Physics are listed as below
- Concepts of Physics by H. C. Verma
- Objective Physics by Pramod Agarwal (For practicing problems in mechanics and rotational dynamics.
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick, and Walker (For optics, waves, and electromagnetism)
- D. C. Pandey Objective Physics
- Problems in General Physics by I. E. Irodov
- NCERT (Textbook) Physics – Class 11 & 12
Also, Check: Sri Chaitanya NEET Test Series
NCERT Books are enough to prepare Biology. Go through the best study materials for Biology listed below and revise the concepts simultaneously. Learning Process will be made simple with the NEET Biology Books.
- Trueman’s Biology – Vol 1 and Vol 2
- Dinesh Objective Biology
- SC Verma Biology books
- Biology Books by Pradeep’s Publications
- NCERT (Textbook) Biology – Class 11 & 12
- Biology by GRB Bathla’s Publications
Chemistry is usually split into three parts namely Physical, Organic, Inorganic.
Physical Chemistry NEET Books
Physical Chemistry is the numeric part that requires practice and you can practice numerical from the recommended books.
Physical Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
Physical Chemistry by P. Bahadur
NCERT (Textbook) Chemistry – Class 11 & 12
NEET Organic Chemistry Books
Organic Chemistry is an inevitable portion and constitutes more weightage. NEET Preparation Books for Organic Chemistry are listed in the following fashion
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (For reaction mechanisms)
- Organic Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
- Organic Chemistry Objective by Arihant (for practicing problems)
- NCERT (Textbook) Chemistry – Class 11 & 12
NEET Inorganic Chemistry Books
Inorganic Chemistry is the easiest part that includes memory based questions and candidates need to revise them. Usually, NCERT Books are enough to prepare Inorganic Chemistry. Best Books for Inorganic Chemistry are as follows
- Inorganic Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry (For Chemical Bonding, Atomic Structure, and Coordination Chemistry)
Follow the simple and easy steps to clear the NEET Exam with high grades. Go through the guidelines and clear the NEET Exam with ease. They are along the lines
- Candidates should give preference to topics with more weightage.
- Make a handy note for all the three subjects.
- Revise the topics only on a regular basis.
- Don’t skip any topic.
- Prepare a proper study plan and stick to it without fail.
- Practice as many Previous Papers as possible to understand the paper pattern and for practice.
FAQs on NEET Books
There are plenty of books out there in the market and we can’t specifically say a book is best. Go through the Subjectwise NEET Books as a reference and crack the prestigious NEET Exam with high grades.
You can get Best Books & Study Material for NEET free of cost from our page. Access them free of cost and get a grip on the subjects for the NEET Exam.
You need to simply tap on the quick links available for NEET Books and keep them for future reference.
Hope the knowledge shed above regarding the NEET Books has been helpful in clarifying your queries to the possible extent. If you have any other queries do drop us a comment so that we can revert back to you at the earliest possible. Bookmark our site to know the latest updates on NEET Previous Papers, Syllabus, Notes & Other Study Material.