UPSC Mains Sanskrit Reference Books: Sanskrit is a optional subject for civil service examination. we are providing UPSC Mains Sanskrit books for reference. Here we suggested famous IAS books with author and publication name for UPSC 2020 exam. The following are the Sanskrit books are in Hindi medium and English.
IAS Mains Sanskrit Exam Date 2020 & Reference Books
IAS Mains Exam Update 2020: Civil Services IAS mains exam is going to be held in the month of June 2020. Usually, the exam will be held in two sessions. Morning Session will be from 9 AM to 12 PM whereas the evening session is held from 12 PM to 5 PM.
UPSC IAS Mains Sanskrit Exam 2020 will be held on June 2020
UPSC Mains Sanskrit Reference Books 2020
- CBSE-UGC-NET Physical Education Previous Year’s Papers (Solved) (Popular Master Guide) by RPH
- Complete Sanskrit: Teach Yourself by Michael Coulson
- Prarambhik Sanskrit Vyakaran by Madhusudan Mishra
- Sanskrit for Beginners by Dr. Sunanda Shastri
- Sanskrit Swyam Shikshak by Shripad Damodar Satvlekar
- U. G. C. NET/J. R. F./SET Sanskrit (Paper II & III) by Pandey M
- UGC (NET/JRF/SLET) -Sanskrit Paper 2&3 by Priyanka Tiwari
- UGC-NET/JRF/SLET Physical Education Paper 2 and 3 by Shyam Anand
- UGC-NET-Sanskrit Guide (Paper II and III) Exam Guide: Paper II & III by Ranjana Gupta
Sanskrit Subject in UPSC Mains Examination
UPSC mains optional paper Sanskrit is the primary liturgical language of Hinduism; a philosophical language of Hinduism, Sikhism, Buddhism, and Jainism; and a literary language and lingua franca of ancient and medieval India and Nepal. As a result of the transmission of Hindu and Buddhist culture to Southeast Asia and parts of Central Asia, it was also a language of high culture in some of these regions during the early-medieval era
Why UPSC Reference/ Suggested Books are Vital?
UPSC Suggested Books for Sanskrit gives you a glimpse of background information(definitions, details, facts, dates) and can assist in focusing on your topic. It is a good place to begin your research. You can access the reference materials for UPSC Civil Services Exam like encyclopedias, handbooks, almanacs, and dictionaries. In order to excel in the UPSC Mains Examination refer suggested books for Sanskrit by Experts. Go through the compilation of books on this page and make your preparation easy.
I wish, the data prevailing on our page regarding UPSC Mains Sanskrit Reference Books cleared your queries to an extent. For more such concerns you can drop us a comment via comment box and we will try to clarify them at the earliest possible. Kindly, keep in touch with our site for availing the latest updates on UPSC Exams.