UPSC Mains Punjabi Reference Books: Punjabi is a optional subject for civil service examination. we are providing UPSC Mains Punjabi books for reference. Here we suggested famous IAS books with author and publication name for UPSC 2020 exam. The following are the Punjabi books are in Hindi medium and English.
IAS Mains Punjabi Exam Date 2020 & Reference Books
IAS Mains Exam Update 2020: Civil Services IAS mains exam is going to be held in the month of June 2020. Usually, the exam will be held in two sessions. Morning Session will be from 9 AM to 12 PM whereas the evening session is held from 12 PM to 5 PM.
UPSC IAS Mains Punjabi Exam 2020 will be held on June 2020
UPSC Mains Punjabi Reference Books 2020
- Read a good Punjabi language newspaper.
- Books for 1st, 2nd and 3rd parts of section A:
- Punjabi Bhasha Da Janam Te Vikas – Dr. Prem Prakash Singh
- Sidhantak Bhasha Vigyan – Dr. Prem Prakash Singh
- Punjabi Bhasha Da Viakaran: Part 1, 2 and 3 – Joginder Singh Pouar, Baldev Singh Cheema, Sukhwinder Singh Sanga and Ved Agnihotri
- Panchayak Bhasha Vigyaan – Ved Agnihotri
- Books for folk literature:
- Punjab di lok dhara – Sohinder Singh Bedi
- Books for lyrics section:
- Aadhunik Prageet Shilap – Dr. Thakar Dutt Joshi
- Books for essay section:
- Principal Teja Singh Di Rachna – Bikram Singh Ghuman
- Teja Singh Di Vartak Kala – Diwan Singh, Bikram Singh Ghuman
- Professor Puran Singh Di Gad Shelli – Dr. Gurdev Singh
- Books for questions from Gurbaksh Singh:
- Punjabi Nibandh (Saroop, Sidant te vikas) – Balbir Singh Duggal.
- Books on literary criticism:
- Punjabi Aalochana (Sidhant Te Vihar) – Harbhajan Singh Bhatia
- Read the basic text book of Nanak Singh, Gurbaksh singh, Balraj Sahni and Gargi for Paper II.
- Sheikh Farid – steek of Sheikh Farid Shalokas by Bhai Sahib Singh
- Guru Nanak – steek of Jap ji Sahib, Asa di var and Barahmah by Bhai Sahib Singh
- Bulleh Shah Kafian – Bulleh Shah Kalaam edited by Dr. Gurdev Singh
- Kafian Bulleh Shah by T. R. Shingaari
- Waris Heer – Heer Waris by Jeet Singh Sheetal
- Shah Muhammad – Jangnama Singh ate Firangian – War Shah Muhammad edited by Dr. Pritam Saini
- Nanak Singh – Sahit Samachar: Nanak Singh Ank
- Balraj Sahni – Jeewan te rachna by Amrit Lal Pal
- Balwant Gargi – Sultan Razia- Ik Mulakan by Dr. Pritam Saini
- Madh Kaal Di Chonvi Kavita – Pritam Singh
- Sur Sanvedna – Dr. Satinder Singh
- Punjabi Bhasha diyan navintam parvirtiyaan te samasyavaan – Dr. Prem Prakash Singh
- Khoj Patrika: Aadunik Kav Ank
- Punjabi Sahit Da Itihaas – Dharampal Singal
Punjabi Subject in UPSC Mains Examination
UPSC Punjabi is an Indo-Aryan language spoken by over 100 million native speakers worldwide, making it the 11th most widely spoken language (2015) in the world. It is the native language of the Punjabi people who inhabit the historical Punjab region of India and Pakistan. Among the Indo-European languages, it is unusual in being a tonal language.
Why UPSC Reference/ Suggested Books are Vital?
UPSC Suggested Books for Punjabi gives you a glimpse of background information(definitions, details, facts, dates) and can assist in focusing on your topic. It is a good place to begin your research. You can access the reference materials for UPSC Civil Services Exam like encyclopedias, handbooks, almanacs, and dictionaries. In order to excel in the UPSC Mains Examination refer suggested books for Punjabi by Experts. Go through the compilation of books on this page and make your preparation easy.
I wish, the data prevailing on our page regarding UPSC Mains Punjabi Reference Books cleared your queries to an extent. For more such concerns you can drop us a comment via comment box and we will try to clarify them at the earliest possible. Kindly, keep in touch with our site for availing the latest updates on UPSC Exams.