UPSC Mains Mathematics Reference Books: Mathematics is a optional subject for civil service examination. we are providing UPSC Mains Mathematics books for reference. Here we suggested famous IAS books with author and publication name for UPSC 2020 exam. The following are the Mathematics books are in Hindi medium and English.
IAS Mains Mathematics Exam Date 2020 & Reference Books
IAS Mains Exam Update 2020: Civil Services IAS mains exam is going to be held in the month of June 2020. Usually, the exam will be held in two sessions. Morning Session will be from 9 AM to 12 PM whereas the evening session is held from 12 PM to 5 PM.
UPSC IAS Mains Mathematics Exam 2020 will be held on June 2020
UPSC Mains Mathematics Reference Books 2020
- Analytic Geometry – Shantinarayan, HC Sinha, DK Jha and Sharma
- Calculus – Santhi Narayan
- Dynamics, Statics, and Hydrostatics – M.Ray
- Linear Algebra – K C Prasad, K B Datta
- Ordinary Differential eqs: MD Raising Lumina, Golden seris-NP Bali
- Vector analysis – Shantinarayan
- Algebra – K C Prasad, KB Datta
- Complex Analysis – GK Ranganath
- Linear Programming – SD sharma
- Mechanics & Fluid dynamics – AP Mathur, Azaroff leonid
- Numerical analysis and Computer Progg. – V. Rajaraman, SS Shasri
- Partial Diff.eqs. – Singhania
- Real Analysis – Shantinarayan, Royden
Other Important Books
- Algebra – J N Sharma and S. N. Goyal
- Analytical Solid Geometry – Shanti Narayanan
- Calculus – I. A. Menon
- Complex Analysis – Schaum Series or J N Sharma
- Coordinate Geometry – R. L. Soni
- Differential Calculus – Gorakh Prasad
- Differential Equations – Schaum Series (Frank Ayres) or N.M. Kapur or Raisinghania
- Linear Algebra – Schaum Series (Lipshutz) or Sharma and Vashisth
- Mathematics Dictionary – James
- Matrices – Schaum Series (Frank Ayres) or Vashisth
- Mechanism – D. S. Mathur
- Modern Algebra – A. R. Vashisth
- Numerical Analysis – S S Sastry
- Operations Research – Kanti Swaroop or Manmohan
- Solid Mechanism – Kazmioo
- Statistical Mechanism – Carson Horg
- Text Book of Coordinate Geometry – Rai Ballabh
Mathematics Subject in UPSC Mains Examination
Mathematics is the science that deals with the logic of shape, quantity, and arrangement. Through the use of abstraction and logic, mathematics developed from counting, calculation, measurement, and the systematic study of the shapes and motions of physical objects. Mathematics is essential in many fields, including natural science, engineering, medicine, finance, and the social sciences.
Why UPSC Reference/ Suggested Books are Vital?
UPSC Suggested Books for Mathematics gives you a glimpse of background information(definitions, details, facts, dates) and can assist in focusing on your topic. It is a good place to begin your research. You can access the reference materials for UPSC Civil Services Exam like encyclopedias, handbooks, almanacs, and dictionaries. In order to excel in the UPSC Mains Examination refer suggested books for Mathematics by Experts. Go through the compilation of books on this page and make your preparation easy.
I wish, the data prevailing on our page regarding UPSC Mains Mathematics Reference Books cleared your queries to an extent. For more such concerns you can drop us a comment via comment box and we will try to clarify them at the earliest possible. Kindly, keep in touch with our site for availing the latest updates on UPSC Exams.