UPSC Mains Marathi Reference Books: Marathi is a optional subject for civil service examination. we are providing UPSC Mains Marathi books for reference. Here we suggested famous UPSC IAS books with author and publication name for UPSC 2020 exam. The following are the Marathi books are in Hindi medium and English.
IAS Mains Marathi Exam Date 2020 & Reference Books
IAS Mains Exam Update 2020: Civil Services IAS mains exam is going to be held in the month of June 2020. Usually, the exam will be held in two sessions. Morning Session will be from 9 AM to 12 PM whereas the evening session is held from 12 PM to 5 PM.
UPSC IAS Mains Marathi Exam 2020 will be held on June 2020
UPSC Mains Marathi Reference Books 2020
- Athavaninche Pakshi – P.I. Sonkamble
- Balakvinchi Kavita – Balkavi
- Brahmankany – S.V. Ketkar
- Damayanti-Swayamvar – Raghunath Pandit
- Ekek Paan Galavaya – Gouri Deshpande
- Jahirnama- Narayan Surve
- Jana Hey Volatu Jethe – Sharchchandra Muktibodh
- Jevha Mi Jaat Chorli Hoti – Baburao Bagul
- Lōkasāhitya mimānsā – Vishwanath Shinde
- Mridgandh’ – Vinda Karandikar
- Namadevanchi Abhangawani – Ed: Inamdar, Relekar, Mirajkar
- Painjan – Ed : M.N. Adwant Sahitya Prasar Kendra
- Prācīna marāṭhī vāṅmayācā itihāsa – la. Rā. Nasirābādakara
- Pradashikna 1 and 2
- Sandhyakalchya Kavita -Grace
- Sashtang Namaskar – P.K. Atre
- Shetkaryacha Asud’, ‘Sarvajanik Satyadharma’ – Mahatma Jotiba Phule
- Shilan’ – Uddhav Shelke
- Sugama marāṭhī vyākaraṇa va lēkhana – Mo. Ra. Valambe
- Vishakha’ -Kusumagraj
- Ya Sattet Jeev Ramat Nahi’ – By Namdev Dhasa
Marathi Subject in UPSC Mains Examination
UPSC mains optional paper Marathi is an Indian language spoken predominantly by the Marathi people of Maharashtra. It is the official language and co-official language in the Maharashtra and Goa states of Western India, respectively, and is one of the 22 scheduled languages of India. There were 73 million speakers in 2007; Marathi ranks 19th in the list of most spoken languages in the world. Marathi has the fourth-largest number of native speakers in India, after Hindi, Bengali, and Telugu in that order. Marathi has some of the oldest literature of all modern Indo-Aryan languages, dating from about 900 AD.
The major dialects of Marathi are Standard Marathi and the Varhadi dialect. Malvani Konkani has been heavily influenced by Marathi varieties. The earliest example of the existence of Marathi as an independent language dates back to more than 2,000 years
Why UPSC Reference/ Suggested Books are Vital?
UPSC Suggested Books for Marathi gives you a glimpse of background information(definitions, details, facts, dates) and can assist in focusing on your topic. It is a good place to begin your research. You can access the reference materials for UPSC Civil Services Exam like encyclopedias, handbooks, almanacs, and dictionaries. In order to excel in the UPSC Mains Examination refer suggested books for Marathi by Experts. Go through the compilation of books on this page and make your preparation easy.
I wish, the data prevailing on our page regarding UPSC Mains Marathi Reference Books cleared your queries to an extent. For more such concerns you can drop us a comment via comment box and we will try to clarify them at the earliest possible. Kindly, keep in touch with our site for availing the latest updates on UPSC Exams.