UPSC Mains Gujarati Reference Books: Gujarati is a optional subject for civil service examination. we are providing UPSC Mains Gujarati books for reference. Here we suggested Best IAS books with author and publication name for UPSC 2020 exam. The following are the Gujarati books are in Hindi medium and English.
IAS Mains Gujarati Exam Date 2020 & Reference Books
IAS Mains Exam Update 2020: Civil Services IAS mains exam is going to be held in the month of June 2020. Usually, the exam will be held in two sessions. Morning Session will be from 9 AM to 12 PM whereas the evening session is held from 12 PM to 5 PM.
UPSC IAS Mains Gujarati Exam 2020 will be held on June 2020
UPSC Mains Gujarati Reference Books 2020
Books for Gujarati literature optional Paper 1
- Arvachin Gujarati Sahitya ni Vikas Rekha (Adhunik ane Aadhunik pravaho)
- Bhasha parichay and Gujarati bhasha nu swarup- Jayant Kothari
- Bhasha Vigyan- Jayant Kothari
- History of Gujarati Literature- Dhirubhai Thakar
- Loksahitya- Pamphlets
- Madhyakalin Gujarati Literature- Vasuben Trivedi book
- Madhyakalin Gujarati Sahitya No Itihas- Dr. Ramesh M
- Sattar sahitya swarup- Prasad Brahmbhatt
Books for Gujarati literature optional Paper II
- AkheGeeta – Akho
- Ashwatthama – Sitanshu Yashaschandra
- Chandra-Chandrawati ni varta – Shamal
- Dhvani – Rajendra Shah
- Farbas Virah – DalpatRam
- Hind Swaraj – Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
- Janantike – Suresh Joshi
- Kaavya ni Shakti – RamNarayan Vishvanath Pathak
- Kadambari – Balan
- Manvi ni Bhavai – Pannalal Patel
- Mari Hakikat – Narmadashankar Dave
- Patan ni Prabhuta – Kanaiyalal Munshi
- Purvalap – ‘Kant’ ManiShankar Ratnaji Bhatt
- Rai no Parvat – Ramanbhai Nilkanth
- Saptapadi – UmaShankar Joshi
- Saraswatichandra (Part – 1) – GovardhanRam Tripathi
- Saurashtra ni Rasdhar (Part – 1) – Zaverchand Meghani
- Sudama Charitra – Premanand
- Vasant Vilas Fagu – AgyanKruti
Gujarati Subject in UPSC Mains Examination
UPSC mains language paper Gujarati is an Indo-Aryan language native to the Indian state of Gujarat. It is part of the greater Indo-European language family. Gujarati is descended from Old Gujarati (circa 1100–1500 AD). In India, it is the official language in the state of Gujarat, as well as an official language in the union territories of Daman and Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli. Gujarati is the language of the Gujjars, who had ruled Rajputana and Punjab.
Why UPSC Reference/ Suggested Books are Vital?
UPSC Suggested Books for Gujarati gives you a glimpse of background information(definitions, details, facts, dates) and can assist in focusing on your topic. It is a good place to begin your research. You can access the reference materials for UPSC Civil Services Exam like encyclopedias, handbooks, almanacs, and dictionaries. In order to excel in the UPSC Mains Examination refer suggested books for Gujarati by Experts. Go through the compilation of books on this page and make your preparation easy.
I wish, the data prevailing on our page regarding UPSC Mains Gujarati Reference Books cleared your queries to an extent. For more such concerns you can drop us a comment via comment box and we will try to clarify them at the earliest possible. Kindly, keep in touch with our site for availing the latest updates on UPSC Exams.