UPSC Mains Commerce Accountancy Reference Books: Commerce Accountancy is a optional subject for civil service examination. we are providing UPSC Mains Commerce Accountancy books for reference. Here we suggested famous IAS books with author and publication name for UPSC 2020 exam. The following are the Commerce Accountancy books are in Hindi medium and English.
IAS Mains Commerce Accountancy Exam Date 2020 & Reference Books
IAS Mains Exam Update 2020: Civil Services IAS mains exam is going to be held in the month of June 2020. Usually, the exam will be held in two sessions. Morning Session will be from 9 AM to 12 PM whereas the evening session is held from 12 PM to 5 PM.
UPSC IAS Mains Commerce Accountancy Exam 2020 will be held on June 2020
UPSC Mains Commerce Accountancy Reference Books 2020
- Fundamentals Of Corporate Accounting: J.R.Monga (Chapters: 6-9)
- Cost Accounting; Theory & Problems: Maheshwari & Mittal (Chapters: 1,5-9, 11,13-15)
- Fundamentals Of Management Accounting : Anthony & Welsch (Chapters: 1, 6-7,10,13)
- Students’ Guide To Auditing: Taxmann (Aruna Jha) (Chapters: 1-2, 5-12, 16-17, 19,22)
- Principles & Practice Of Auditing: Dinkar Pagare (Chapters: 1-3, 7-16, 20-22, Section -2)
- Students’ Guide To Income Tax: V.K.Singhania (Chapters: 2-16)
- Systematic Approach To Income Tax: Girish Ahuja (Chapters: 2-17)
- Financial Management; Text & Problems: Khan & Jain (All Chapters)
- Financial Management & Policy: J.C.Van Horne (Chapters: 5, 10,13)
- Theory Of Financial Management: Ezra Solomon (Chapters: 1-2)
Financial Markets & Institutions
- Financial Institutions & Markets: L.M.Bhole (Chapters: 1-13, 16-24)
- Indian Financial System: M.Y.Khan (Chapters: 2-18)
- Financial/Business Section Of The Times Of India Or Any Other Daily Newspaper
- The Chartered Accountant (Journal Of The Institute Of Chartered Accountants Of India)
- The Economic Survey (Govt. Of India Publication)
General Study List
- Auditing: Dinkar Pagare
- Company Law: N.D.Kapoor
- Management Concepts: C.V.Gupta
- Management: Kunj
Topics Study List
- Auditing: Kamal Gupta
- Cost Accounting: Maheshwari & Mittal
- Financial Accounting: Grewal, Monga
- Financial Institution: Anand Jain
- Financial Management: I.M.Pandey
- Industrial Relation: Mamoria, Singh & Chabra, Monappa
- Organization Theory: L.M.Prasad, Rao Narayanan, R.S.Sharma
- Taxation: Singhania, Girish Ahuja
Commerce Accountancy Subject in UPSC Mains Examination
Accountancy is the measurement, processing, and communication of financial information about economic entities such as businesses and corporations. Accounting, which has been called the “language of business”, measures the results of an organization’s economic activities and conveys this information to a variety of users, including investors, management, and regulators. Commerce is nothing but the exchange of goods or services for money.
Why UPSC Reference/ Suggested Books are Vital?
UPSC Suggested Books for Commerce Accountancy gives you a glimpse of background information(definitions, details, facts, dates) and can assist in focusing on your topic. It is a good place to begin your research. You can access the reference materials for UPSC Civil Services Exam like encyclopedias, handbooks, almanacs, and dictionaries. In order to excel in the UPSC Mains Examination refer suggested books for Commerce Accountancy by Experts. Go through the compilation of books on this page and make your preparation easy.
I wish, the data prevailing on our page regarding UPSC Mains Commerce Accountancy Reference Books cleared your queries to an extent. For more such concerns you can drop us a comment via comment box and we will try to clarify them at the earliest possible. Kindly, keep in touch with our site for availing the latest updates on UPSC Exams.