UPSC Mains Civil Engineering Reference Books: Civil Engineering is a optional subject for civil service examination. we are providing UPSC Mains Civil Engineering books for reference. Here we suggested famous IAS books with author and publication name for UPSC 2020 exam. The following are the Civil Engineering books are in Hindi medium and English.
IAS Mains Civil Engineering Exam Date 2020 & Reference Books
IAS Mains Exam Update 2020: Civil Services IAS mains exam is going to be held in the month of June 2020. Usually, the exam will be held in two sessions. Morning Session will be from 9 AM to 12 PM whereas the evening session is held from 12 PM to 5 PM.
UPSC IAS Mains Civil Engineering Exam 2020 will be held on June 2020
UPSC Mains Civil Engineering Reference Books 2020
- Basic and applied Fluid Mechanics-Garde
- Concrete Technology – MS Shetty
- Engineering Hydrology – K Subramanya
- Engineering Mechanics – Mchean
- Engineering Mechanics – Shames
- Fluid Mechanics – Modi & Seth
- Introduction to Mechanics of Solids – Crandall
- Irrigation Engineering – S K Garg
- Limit State Design – Ram Chandra
- Mechanics for Engineers- B Johnson
- Prestress Concrete – N. Krishna Rajee
- RCC (LSM) – AK Jain
- RCC (WSM) – Shyal and Goyal
- Soil Mechanics – K R Arora
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering – A Singh and K R Arora
- Steel Structure – L S Negi
- Strength and Meterials -UC. Jindal
- Strength of material – Gere and Timoshenko
- Strength of Material – V N Vazaram
- Surveying – Punmia
- Theory of Structure (Vol – II) – Vazirani and Ratwani
- Concrete Structures by Punamia & Jain; H J Shah
- Environmental Engineering by Howard S. Peavy
- Environmental Engineering by N N Basak
- Environmental Engineering Vol. I Water Supply Engineering by Garg Sk
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics by Modi & Seth; R K Bansal; Subramanyam
- Highway Engg. by Khanna & Jasto, Kadiyali
- Irrigation by S K Garg
- Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engg. by Ranjan & Rao; Venkat Ramaiha; S K Garg
- Steel Structures by Duggal
- Strength of Materials by Gere and Temoshenko & B C Punamia
- Structural Analysis by Negi; S Ramamurtham, C K Vang
Civil Engineering Subject in UPSC Mains Examination
UPSC Mains Civil Engineering Reference Books: Civil Engineering deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works like roads, bridges, canals, dams, and buildings. It is all about helping people and shaping the world. It is one of the world’s great professions.
Why UPSC Reference/ Suggested Books are Vital?
UPSC Suggested Books for Civil Engineering gives you a glimpse of background information(definitions, details, facts, dates) and can assist in focusing on your topic. It is a good place to begin your research. You can access the reference materials for UPSC Civil Services Exam like encyclopedias, handbooks, almanacs, and dictionaries. In order to excel in the UPSC Mains Examination refer suggested books for Civil Engineering by Experts. Go through the compilation of books on this page and make your preparation easy.
I wish, the data prevailing on our page regarding UPSC Mains Civil Engineering Reference Books cleared your queries to an extent. For more such concerns you can drop us a comment via comment box and we will try to clarify them at the earliest possible. Kindly, keep in touch with our site for availing the latest updates on UPSC Exams.