UPSC Mains Chemistry Reference Books: Chemistry is a optional subject for civil service examination. we are providing UPSC Mains Chemistry books for reference. Here we suggested famous IAS books with author and publication name for UPSC 2020 exam. The following are the Chemistry books are in Hindi medium and English.
IAS Mains Chemistry Exam Date 2020 & Reference Books
IAS Mains Exam Update 2020: Civil Services IAS mains exam is going to be held in the month of June 2020. Usually, the exam will be held in two sessions. Morning Session will be from 9 AM to 12 PM whereas the evening session is held from 12 PM to 5 PM. Given UPSC Books are useful for IFS (Indian Forest Services) Exam also.
UPSC IAS Mains Chemistry Exam 2020 will be held on June 2020
UPSC Mains Chemistry Reference Books 2020
UPSC Mains Inorganic Chemistry Reference Books
- Advanced Inorganic Chemistry – J.D. Lee
- Atomic Structure – Principle of physical chemistry – Puri, Sharma & Pathwa
- Chemical Periodicity, Chemical bonding,Coordination compound- Maden, Malik, Tuli
- Extradiction of metals, Principle of inorganic chemistry – Puri, Sharma, Jauhar.
- Pollution and its control – A textbook of environmental chemistry and pollution – S S Dara.
- Rest all the chapters – An advanced inorganic chemistry – J.D. Lee
- Theoretical principles of inorganic chemistry – G S Manku
UPSC Mains Physical Chemistry Reference Books
- Advance physical chemistry – Gurdeep Raj
- Chemical kinetics – Advance physical chemistry – Gurdeep Raj
- Photochemistry – A textbook of physical chemistry (Vol. – IV) – K.L. Kapoor
- Principals of Physical Chemistry (Gaseous state, Thermodynamics, Phase rule, solutions, Colligative properties,
- Electro Chemistry, Catalysis, Colloids) – Puri, Sharma & Pathawa
UPSC Mains Organic Chemistry Reference Books
- A guide to mechanism in organic chemistry – Peter Sykes
- Bonding and shape of organic molecules, Stereochemistry of carbon compound – Reactions and reagents – O P Agarwal
- Rest all the chapters – A textbook of organic chemistry – Bahl & Bahl
Chemistry Subject in UPSC Mains Examination
Chemistry is a branch of physical science that studies the composition, structure, properties, and change of matter. Chemistry includes topics such as the properties of individual atoms, how atoms form chemical bonds to create chemical compounds, the interactions of substances through intermolecular forces that give matter its general properties, and the interactions between substances through chemical reactions to form different substances.
Why UPSC Reference/ Suggested Books are Vital?
UPSC Suggested Books for Chemistry gives you a glimpse of background information(definitions, details, facts, dates) and can assist in focusing on your topic. It is a good place to begin your research. You can access the reference materials for UPSC Civil Services Exam like encyclopedias, handbooks, almanacs, and dictionaries. In order to excel in the UPSC Mains Examination refer suggested books for Chemistry by Experts. Go through the compilation of books on this page and make your preparation easy.
I wish, the data prevailing on our page regarding UPSC Mains Chemistry Reference Books cleared your queries to an extent. For more such concerns you can drop us a comment via comment box and we will try to clarify them at the earliest possible. Kindly, keep in touch with our site for availing the latest updates on UPSC Exams.