UPSC Mains Assamese Reference Books: Assamese is a optional subject for civil service examination. we are providing UPSC Mains Assamese books for reference. Here we suggested famous IAS books with author and publication name for UPSC 2020 exam. The following are the Assamese books are in Hindi medium and English.
IAS Mains Assamese Exam Date 2020 & Reference Books
IAS Mains Exam Update 2020: Civil Services IAS mains exam is going to be held in the month of June 2020. Usually, the exam will be held in two sessions. Morning Session will be from 9 AM to 12 PM whereas the evening session is held from 12 PM to 5 PM. Given UPSC Books are useful for IFS (Indian Forest Services) Exam also.
UPSC IAS Mains Assamese Exam 2020 will be held on June 2020.
UPSC Mains Assamese Reference Books 2020
Paper-II – Section A
- Ramayana (Ayodhya Kanda only)-by Madhava Kandali.
- Parijat-Harana-by Sankaradeva
- Rasakrida by Sankaradeva (From Kirtana Ghosa).
- Bargeet-by Madhavadeva
- Rajasurya by Madhavadeva.
- Katha-Bhagavata (Books I and II)-by Baikunthanath Bhattacharyya.
- Gurucarit-Katha (Sankaradeva’s Part only)-ed. by Maheswar Neog
Paper-II – Section B
- Mor Jeevan Sonwaran-by Lakshminath Bezbaroa.
- Kripabar Barbaruar Kakatar Topola-by Lakshminath Bezbaroa.
- Pratima-by Chandra Kumar Agarwalla.
- Gaonburha-by Padmanath Gohain Barua.
- Monamati-by Rajanikanta Bordoloi.
- Purani Asamiya Sahitya-by Banikanta Kakati.
- Karengar Ligiri-by Jyotiprasad Agarwalla
- Jeevanar Batat-by Bina Barwa (Birinchi Kumar Barua)
- Mrityunjoy-by Birendrakumar Bhattacharyya
- Samrat-by Navakanta Barua
Assamese Subject in UPSC Mains Examination
UPSC mains Assamese language is an Eastern Indo-Aryan language spoken mainly in the Indian state of Assam, where it is an official language. It is the easternmost Indo-Aryan language and by extension the easternmost indigenous Indo-European language; it is spoken by over 15 million native speakers, and serves as a lingua franca in the region. It is also spoken in parts of Arunachal Pradesh and other northeast Indian states.
Why UPSC Reference/ Suggested Books are Vital?
UPSC Suggested Books for Assamese gives you a glimpse of background information(definitions, details, facts, dates) and can assist in focusing on your topic. It is a good place to begin your research. You can access the reference materials for UPSC Civil Services Exam like encyclopedias, handbooks, almanacs, and dictionaries. In order to excel in the UPSC Mains Examination refer suggested books for Assamese by Experts. Go through the compilation of books on this page and make your preparation easy.
I wish, the data prevailing on our page regarding UPSC Mains Assamese Reference Books cleared your queries to an extent. For more such concerns you can drop us a comment via comment box and we will try to clarify them at the earliest possible. Kindly, keep in touch with our site for availing the latest updates on UPSC Exams.