UPSC Mains Anthropology Reference Books: Anthropology is a optional subject for civil service examination. we are providing UPSC Mains Anthropology books for reference. Here we suggested famous IAS books with author and publication name for UPSC 2020 exam. The following are the Anthropology books are in Hindi medium and English.
IAS Mains Anthropology Exam Date 2020 & Reference Books
IAS Mains Exam Update 2020: Civil Services IAS mains exam is going to be held in the month of June 2020. Usually, the exam will be held in two sessions. Morning Session will be from 9 AM to 12 PM whereas the evening session is held from 12 PM to 5 PM.
UPSC IAS Mains Anthropology Exam 2020 will be held on June 2020. Given UPSC Books are useful for IFS (Indian Forest Services) Exam also.
UPSC Mains Anthropology Reference Books 2020
- A.L. Basham: The Wonder that was India 1
- A.L. Basham: The Wonder that was India 2
- Abhik Ghosh: Meetings with the Other (on Fieldwork Techniques)
- B. Janusch: Origins of Man
- Beals & Hoijer: An Introduction to Anthropology
- Beattie: Other Cultures
- Bhattacharya, D.K.: An Outline of Indian Prehistory
- Booklet by Jawahar Publishers, New Delhi
- G S Bhatt: Bharatiya Samajik Vichar (in Hindi)
- Harrison et. al: Human Biology
- Haviland: An Introduction to Anthropology
- Herskovits: Cultural Anthropology
- Honigman: The World of Man
- M. Harris: Rise of Anthropological Theory
- Majumdar & Madan: An Introduction to Social Anthropology
- Mishra & Hasnain: Unifying Anthropology
- N. Hasnain: Indian Anthropology
- N. Hasnain: Tribal India
- NCERT: Indian Society, Social Change
- R C Verma: Indian Tribes
- Sagar Preet: Basic Concepts in Sociology and Anthropology
- Sagar Preet: Reservation for Backward Classes a Perspective
- Shukla & Rastogi: Physical Anthropology & Human Genetics
- Srinivas: Caste in India & Other Essays
- Srinivas: Social Change in Modern India
- Stein & Rowe: An Introduction to Physical Anthropology
- Surender Nath: Forensic Anthropology
- Surender Nath: Nutritional Anthropology
- US Mishra: An Introduction to Social-Cultural Anthropology (in Hindi)
- US Misra: Anthropological Thought (in Hindi)
- Vaid & Pandey: Jaivik Manavshastra (in Hindi)
- Vaid: Economy and Social Relations
- Vaid: Who Cares for Tribal Development (Hindi & English)
Psychology Subject in UPSC Mains Examination
UPSC Mains Anthropology Reference Books: Anthropology is the study of human language, culture, societies, biological and material remains, the biology and behavior of primates, and even our own buying habits. It is a wide discipline that constantly incorporates new technologies and ideas. Anthropology may also expand to include the study of non-human civilizations.
Why UPSC Reference/ Suggested Books are Vital?
UPSC Suggested Books for Anthropology gives you a glimpse of background information(definitions, details, facts, dates) and can assist in focusing on your topic. It is a good place to begin your research. You can access the reference materials for UPSC Civil Services Exam like encyclopedias, handbooks, almanacs, and dictionaries. In order to excel in the UPSC Mains Examination refer suggested books for Anthropology by Experts. Go through the compilation of books on this page and make your preparation easy.
I wish, the data prevailing on our page regarding UPSC Mains Anthropology Reference Books cleared your queries to an extent. For more such concerns you can drop us a comment via comment box and we will try to clarify them at the earliest possible. Kindly, keep in touch with our site for availing the latest updates on UPSC Exams.