UPSC Mains Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science Reference Books: Check out UPSC Mains Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science Reference Books 2020 for Civil Services / IAS / IPS / IES exams. Earlier we’ve provided UPSC Notification 2020 and UPSC Mains Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science Question Papers 2019. Now we are providing UPSC Mains Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science reference books. Here we suggested famous IAS books with author and publication name for UPSC 2020 exam. The following are the Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science books are in Hindi medium and English. In our next article, we’ll provide UPSC Mains Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science Notes in pdf.
IAS Mains Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science Exam Date 2020
IAS Mains Exam Update 2020: The Civil Services IAS Mains Exam will be held in June 2020. The Exam will be in two sessions, the morning session will be held between 9 AM and 12 PM while the evening sessions will be held between 12 PM and 5 PM. Given UPSC Books are useful for IFS (Indian Forest Services) Exam also.
UPSC IAS Mains Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science Exam is held on June 2020
UPSC Mains Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science Reference Books 2020
- A guide on Forest Entomology – Regupathy
- A Textbook Of Animal Husbandry- G C Banerjee
- Advanced Animal Nutrition- D. V Reddy
- Agricultural Economics- S Subba Reddy
- Animal husbandry & veterinary science- T.N. Palanivelu
- Animal Husbandry- Gyan Deep Singh, Anmol Publishers
- Animal Physiology- K. A. Goyal, Rastogi Publishing
- Animal Physiology- Kavita Juneja, Anmol Publishers
- Basics Of Animal Physiology- Monalisa Kar, Anmol Publishers
- Biotech’s Dictionary Of Animal Husbandry – Daya Publishing
- Biotechnology Expanding Horizons – B D Singh, Kalyani Publishers
- Essentials Of Plant Breeding -Phundan Singh, Kalyani Publishers
- Fundamentals of Agriculture Volume-1 -Arun Katyayan, Kushal Publications
- Fundamentals Of Agriculture Volume-2 -Arun Katyayan, Kushal Publications
- General Agriculture- Muniraj S Rathore, Jain Brothers
- Handbook Of Agriculture, Publisher: ICAR
- Handbook Of Animal Husbandry -Manoj Kumar Rai, Oxford Book Company
- Horticulture At A Glance Volume II -A S Salaria, Jain Brothers
- Indian forestry – A breakthrough approach to forest service- K. S Manikandan and S. Prabhu
- Introduction To Agriculture – A K Vyas, Jain Brothers
- Milk And Milk Products Technology -Subhash Biswas, Jaypee Brothers
- Principles Of Agronomy- Yellamanda Reddy, Kalyani Publishers
- Principles Of Animal Nutrition & Feed Technology- D V Reddy, Oxford
- Principles Of Genetics & Animal Breeding- F H KHAN, Jaypee Brothers
- Textbook Of Animal Diseases -Ashok Kumar, Sonali Publication
About Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science Subject in UPSC Mains Exam
Animal Husbandry is the management and care of farm animals by humans. Veterinary science is the science of curing diseases, diagnosing and treating of birds and animals. It covers the study of animal physiology, treatment, and prevention of diseases among animals.
Why UPSC Mains Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science Reference Books / Suggested Books are Important
UPSC Reference Books can provide general background information (facts, definitions, dates, details), assistance in focusing your topic, quick access to important factual and statistical information, and references to other sources of information. It is, therefore, a good place to begin your research. Reference materials for UPSC IAS / IFS / IPS / IES Exams include almanacs, handbooks, encyclopedias, and dictionaries. To Prepare, UPSC Exams students should refer some suggested books by toppers. We’ve provided a few recommended books for IAS Preparation. These are books suggested by IAS Toppers.
View & Get a complete set of Reference Books for IAS Mains Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science subject 2020. We’ve provided the list of recommended books for IAS Mains Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science Paper. Share this article “UPSC Mains Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science Reference Books 2020 – IAS / IPS / IES” to other UPSC IAS / IES / IFS Aspirants and help them to crack UPSC Exams.