Toughest Courses: There are a number of courses around the world that are known to be the toughest courses around the world. The courses are considered to be the toughest as they require a lot of hard work and effort to get through the criteria and pass.
The growing competition among students and professionals has given much importance to the tough courses in the world. However, the best students never fear opting from such courses and stay motivated to complete them with flying colors.
- Toughest Professional Courses in the World
- Toughest Courses in India to Study
- Toughest Professional Courses in India | Hardest Courses to Study in India
- Toughest Course Degree in the World
- Toughest Engineering Courses
- List of Toughest Exams in the World
- Which stream has the toughest courses or degrees?
- Which languages are the toughest in the world?
- What are the toughest courses in the world?
A number of courses around the world require an extra amount of effort and hard work, thus making it tougher for students to pass the course. But it is the focus and motivation of each student that helps them secure good marks while pursuing the toughest courses in the world. Many sub-subjects under science are considered as the toughest courses in the world.
Below is the list of Toughest courses in the world:
- MS in Engineering Management
- Safety Engineering
- Courses After Engineering
- Chartered Accountancy
- Audio Engineering Course
- Masters in Emergency Medicine
- Paramedical Courses
- Piping Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Aircraft Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering Courses
Specifically in India, there are many courses that are extremely tough for students. However, these courses promise a stable and high post with a good level of income for the students who have completed the course with good rankings. Pursuing these courses also builds the profile and confidence of the students.
Below is the list of Toughest courses in India:
- Chartered accountancy
- Hotel management
- Business Management
- Web development
- Mass communication
- Educational teaching
Professional courses are not easy to crack, especially because they involve a lot of practical work and activities. The student has to become an all-rounder and think wisely during all times to complete the course. Many professional courses are considered the toughest professional courses in India.
Below is the list of Toughest professional courses in India:
- Management MBA/BBA.
- Engineering B.Tech and B.Arch, M.Tech, ME, BE.
- Computer Application – BCA/MCA.
- Designing – Fashion/Interior/Web.
- Mass-communication/Journalism BJMC.
- Hospitality (Hotel) – Hotel Management.
- Teaching- B.Ed.
- Medical-BDS and MBBS
There are some difficult degrees across the globe for which students need a lot of focus and have to study day and night. But the degrees once acquired prove to be very fruitful for the students in their career and professional life ahead.
Below is the list of Toughest degree in India:
- B. Tech
- B. Arch
- M. Phil
- B. Ed
Get to Know More about other types of Course Details in Streamwise, and Category wise
Engineering is a very tough stream but also a very promising one. It requires utmost dedication towards the subjects. The variety of engineering courses and the stream is considered some of the toughest courses around the world. The pay and scope of engineering are quite high.
Below is the list of Toughest engineering courses in India:
- Software Engineer
- Computer Programmer
- Hardware Engineer
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electronic engineer
- Telecommunications engineer
- Power engineer
- IT technician
- Project manager
- Biomedical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Physical Engineering
- Biochemical Engineering
- Mathematical Engineering
- Statistical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Computer Network Support Specialist
To be eligible for certain high-level courses, it is very important to pass some of the toughest exams in the world. The students train for months or even years to pass these exams and pursue their dream of studying a particular course and pursuing the field of their interest.
Below is the list of the toughest exams in the world
- Master Sommelier Diploma
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Indian Engineering Services (IES)
- Graduate Record Exams (GRE)
- The United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE)
- National Admissions Test for Law (LNAT)
- IT-JEE – Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination.
- CFA – Chartered Financial Analyst
- Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
- National College Entrance Examination (NCEE)
- California Bar Exam
- CA – Chartered Accountancy Exam
FAQ’s on Toughest Courses
The engineering stream has the toughest courses and degrees in India and other parts of the world.
Some of the toughest languages in the world are:
The toughest courses in the world are