Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship 2023-2024: Ankur Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship Program is an initiative of the Reliance Industries Limited along with the Stanford Graduate School of Business, USA. This Fellowship offered to MBA candidates for completing their education. This Fellowship provides financial support to meritorious students for pursuing an MBA degree at the Stanford Business School, USA. This Fellowship is awarded to deserving students for studying Business Administration. The students who wish to contribute to the country’s human and social progress can apply for this Fellowship.
Graduate, Post Graduate Students and Research Fellows can also find more Fellowship Articles to explore various fellowships across India to know the funding opportunities.
The application for this Fellowship will be released online on the official website of Stanford GSB. The application process will begin on 22nd April 2020. So, eligible candidates can fill out the form and apply for this fellowship on or before May 31, 2023. The article below provides complete information about the Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship.
Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship for Indian Students
The Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship 2024 can only be applied through online. This Fellowship was initiated to provide financial help to needy students of India in achieving an MBA degree at Stanford. This Fellowship is available only for the MBA students across India. This Fellowship encourages needy students who cannot complete an MBA due to financial problems. So, these students can complete their MBA at Stanford with the help of this Fellowship without financial hassle. The application will be published on the official website of Stanford GSB for the academic year 2023-24. So, the eligible students can apply for this fellowship to fulfill their dream.
Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship Overview
|Reliance Industries Limited along with the Stanford Graduate School of Business, USA
|Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship/Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Scholarship
|The fellows will get a concession on 80% of the cost of tuition and related fees.
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form
|May 31, 2023
Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship Dates
|Start of Application
|April 22, 2023
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form
|May 31, 2023
|List of Finalist Declaration
|June 20, 2023
|Reliance Dhirubhai Fellows Matriculate in Stanford MBA Fees Program
Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply for the Stanford Fellowship:
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates must have a graduate degree or in the final year of his/her graduation degree.
- Candidates without any full-time work experience are eligible.
- Candidates must have an appropriate score in JEE or CAT or GMAT or GRE or IELTS or PTE or TOEFL exam.
- Candidates pursuing an MBA degree from the Stanford Business School, USA are eligible.
- Candidates must possess the following qualities:
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- Personal qualities and contributions
- Intellectual vitality
Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship Selection Process
The selection of around 50 finalists is on the basis of merit and financial need. The Stanford will take the final decision to select up to 5 Fellows within the 50 finalists. The final decision to select 5 fellows will depend on the following criteria:
- The demonstrated leadership potential of the fellows
- The intellectual vitality of the fellows
- Personal qualities and contributions of the fellows
After this, the selected fellows will be informed by sending a notification letter to them.
Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship Benefits
Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship provides the following benefits to the selected fellows:
- Stanford will award up to 5 Fellows every year.
- The selected fellows will get a waiver of 80% in the cost of tuition and related fees each year during the 2 year Stanford MBA program.
- After completion of an MBA degree, the fellows will become the members of the Stanford University and the Reliance Dhirubhai Fellows communities.
Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship Application Process
Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship apply online. The application for Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship releases online on the official website of Stanford GSB Fellowship. Candidates can fill and submit the application on or before May 31, 2023. Candidates must read the instructions carefully before filling the Stanford Fellowship application. Make sure to keep all the essential documents prior to filling the Stanford Fellowship application. Refer to the below points to apply for the Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship.
- Visit the official website of the Stanford GSB.
- Click on the ‘MBA Program’ link that appeared under the ‘The Programs’ menu of the homepage.
- Click on the ‘Financial Aid’ link to go to the financial aid page.
- Then, click on the ‘Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship 2024’ link that appeared on the financial aid page.
- Click on ‘Apply’ and register yourself by entering the required details.
- After registration, login and fill the correct information in the fellowship application.
- Upload the required documents in the fellowship application.
- Submit the Stanford Fellowship application along with the necessary documents.
- Take a print out of the Stanford Fellowship application form and keep it for future reference.
Documents Required for Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship
Upload the scanned copy of the essential documents along with the Fellowship application. The following are the list of essential documents to apply for the Stanford Fellowship.
- Mark sheets and certificates of class 10th and 12th
- JEE or CAT or GMAT or GRE scores, if available
- Academic and Social awards or honors received by the candidate
- Candidates employment history
- Candidates resume or curriculum vitae
- Essay up to 250 words
- Candidates financial information
Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship Contact Details
In case of any queries related to this Fellowship, contact to the below-given details:
Address – Stanford Graduate School of business
655, Knight Way Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Phone – +1 (650) 723-2146
FAQ’s on Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship
What is the Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship?
Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship is an initiative of the Reliance Industries Limited along with the Stanford Graduate School of Business, USA. This Fellowship provides financial support to meritorious students for pursuing an MBA degree at the Stanford Business School, USA.
What are the benefits provided to the selected fellows?
The selected fellows will get a concession on 80% of the cost of tuition and related fees.
Is Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship available to all state candidates?
Yes, it is available for MBA students across India.
What are the starting and closing dates to submit the Stanford Fellowship application?
The Stanford Fellowship application starting date is April 2023. Whereas the closing date for submission of the Stanford Fellowship application is May 31, 2023
Is Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship applied in both online and offline mode?
No, the Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship can be applied only through online mode.
We hope this article will help you to get more information about the Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship. If you have queries related to this Fellowship, then leave it in the comment box to get in touch with us.