Here we are providing the most comprehensive Selina Concise Mathematics Class 10 ICSE Solutions PDF Chapter-wise. All solutions are latest and strictly follow the ICSE pattern. You can easily download the solutions by clicking the links given below.
Concise Mathematics Class 10 ICSE Chapterwise Solutions
- Chapter 1 Value Added Tax
- Chapter 2 Banking (Recurring Deposit Account)
- Chapter 3 Shares and Dividend
- Chapter 4 Linear Inequations (In one variable)
- Chapter 5 Quadratic Equations
- Chapter 6 Solving (simple) Problems (Based on Quadratic Equations)
- Chapter 7 Ratio and Proportion (Including Properties and Uses)
- Chapter 8 Remainder and Factor Theorems
- Chapter 9 Matrices
- Chapter 10 Arithmetic Progression
- Chapter 11 Geometric Progression
- Chapter 12 Reflection
- Chapter 13 Section and Mid-Point Formula
- Chapter 14 Equation of a Line
- Chapter 15 Similarity (With Applications to Maps and Models)
- Chapter 16 Loci (Locus and Its Constructions)
- Chapter 17 Circles
- Chapter 18 Tangents and Intersecting Chords
- Chapter 19 Constructions (Circles)
- Chapter 20 Cylinder, Cone and Sphere
- Chapter 21 Trigonometrical Identities
- Chapter 22 Heights and Distances
- Chapter 23 Graphical Representation
- Chapter 24 Measures of Central Tendency (Mean, Median, Quartiles and Mode)
- Chapter 25 Probability
Mathematics forms the basic of all sciences. The standard book followed by every ICSE board school is Selina Concise Mathematics. A student studying in class 10 needs to practice all the sums given in the book for a better preparation.
But what if you are not able to solve all the problems on your own? It becomes very uncomfortable to approach the teacher for every single problem. So, the best way out is to follow a solution book. Ncertbooks.guru brings ICSE solutions for class 10 Mathematics which will help the students to nail the board examination with flying colors.
The board examination for class 10 is conducted by ICSE (Indian Council of Secondary Education) board. All the solutions given in the solution PDF are up to date and follow the latest examination pattern and approach. It will not only help the students to do their homework but will also help to follow proper approach towards solving a problem.
We are providing the solutions in PDF format and not in EPUB format. We know it’s really frustrating for the students to download the epub format and some of the systems don’t even support them.
We understand that’s why we have taken every possible effort in converting PDF format to students. The solution PDF can be downloaded on every device, be it laptop, tab or smart phone. You can study wherever you want.
There are total 25 chapters in the class 10 Selina mathematics book starting from chapter 1: value added tax to chapter 25: Probability. We have provided chapter wise solutions PDF to the users. The main reason behind that is, some users may not be interested in downloading the complete book but are interested in a particular chapter.
So, below mentioned are 25 links each corresponding to a particular chapter? All the solutions are well explained with reasoning’s/ explanations and theorems used (in case of geometry). We have also tried to provide alternate solutions wherever possible.
India has a very significant role to be played in mathematics. It was an Indian scientist Aryabhatta, who coined the concept of zero. Many Indian scientist and mathematicians are working in NASA and making the whole India proud.
The applications of mathematics are not only limited only to number and figures but its existence is very much evident in the rocket sciences, engineering, physics, taxes etc. All the formulas related to mathematics problems must be on your tips.
We at Ncertbooks.guru make every necessary possible effort to ensure that our each and every user gets benefitted. We don’t charge even a single penny from our users for downloading the books. All the books are free to download and the best part is that, you don’t even require a login or registration to download any book.
Apart from ICSE, we have an excellent collection of CBSE (NCERT) books and solutions. We also have eBook’s of standard authors along with the solutions such as RD Sharma, RS Aggarwal etc.