While preparing for any exam the most important part is the time management. But you can manage your speed and time well, only if you know all the answers. Class 9 serves as the basic building block for your stream selection in class 11. Furthermore, it lays a solid foundation towards your professional career in future. If you aim to become a doctor, then you must start preparing for the entrance exams from class 9 on-wards.
As only if you attain good marks in biology, only then you would be eligible for class 11 Medical streams. The prescribed textbook for biology class 9 by Selina Publications i.e. Concise Biology Class 9 ICSE. For a sound preparation download Concise Biology Class 9 ICSE Solutions from the link given below and add a feather to your preparation level.
Selina Concise Biology Class 9 ICSE Solutions – PDF Free Download
- Chapter 1 Introducing Biology
- Chapter 2 Cell: The Unit Of Life
- Chapter 3 Tissues: Plant And Animal Tissues
- Chapter 4 The Flower
- Chapter 5 Pollination And Fertilization
- Chapter 6 Seeds: Structure and Germination
- Chapter 7 Respiration in Plants
- Chapter 8 Five Kingdom Classification
- Chapter 9 Economic Importance Of Bacteria And Fungi
- Chapter 10 Nutrition
- Chapter 11 Digestive System
- Chapter 12 Movement And Locomotion
- Chapter 13 Skin- “The Jack Of All Trades”
- Chapter 14 The Respiratory System
- Chapter 15 Hygiene – A Key To Healthy Life
- Chapter 16 Diseases: Cause And Control
- Chapter 17 Aids To Health
- Chapter 18 Health Organisations
- Chapter 19 Waste Generation and Management
While preparing your exams, be it internal or your board exams there are few things which must be taken care of:
- All your concepts should be clear.
- Make sure that when you study biology, each and every line of textbook should be memorized.
- Revision is the key to success with a sprinkling of hard work and determination.
- All the concepts taught in class 9 are the building blocks for class 10 and higher. So, whenever you feel any difficulty in understanding, approach your teacher.
- Biology is a scoring subject if studied properly. The key to score good marks is that you should know what exactly to write.
- Make and follow a time table.
The class 9 biology covers many diverse topics such as protoplasm, differences between- prokaryotic & eukaryotic cells, animal & plant cells, tissues and types of animal and plants tissues, followed by some botanical concepts related with flowering plants and plants physiology.
Health and hygiene is a very important chapter not for examination point of view but also in the real life as well. This chapter discusses the importance of staying healthy and throws light over how we can stay healthy by adopting healthy practices.
The last chapters discusses about waste generation and its management. It also tells us some safe methods of disposal.
Having a biology solution book guarantees that you don’t need any separate coaching apart from school. If you fail to understand any concept or aren’t able to get to any answer, just grab the Concise Biology Class 9 ICSE Solution book and get answers to all your problems.
All the answers provided are 100% authentic and as per the latest syllabus by ICSE. We have carefully drafted each and every answer keeping in mind the IQ of every student. The language used is very friendly and interactive. Our main aim to let the child know about the crust of the problem so that if the question comes for a high marks, then he/she can elaborate as well or if the question comes for 1 or 2 mark, the student can cut it down accordingly.