Biology is totally a theoretical subject which requires a good level of understanding. The base for higher classes starts from class 6 onward’s. So, it’s the right time to cultivate good habits of studying well so as to make a perfect base for secondary and higher secondary examination.
If you are looking for Selina concise biology class 6 ICSE solutions, then just checkout the links given below. We have brought the most latest, finest and absolutely apt solutions for biology falling in sync with the latest ICSE pattern and curriculum.
Selina Concise Biology Class 6 ICSE Solutions – Free PDF Download
- Chapter 1 The Leaf
- Chapter 2 The Flower
- Chapter 3 Cell – The Structure and Functions
- Chapter 4 Digestive System
- Chapter 5 Respiratory System
- Chapter 6 The Circulatory System
- Chapter 7 Health and Hygiene
- Chapter 8 Habitat and Adaptation
While studying Biology there are few things which you can perform to make an effective learning.
- Read the book thoroughly. The meaning of each and every line should be clear to you. If you have any doubt, mark it and ask your teacher.
- Solve all the back exercise problems yourself first. If you feel any difficulty, refer to the solution book PDF. The solutions are provided chapter wise, therefore you can refer to chapter of your choice without downloading the complete book.
- Being in class 6, teacher always expects an extra effort from your side. 80% of the questions come from the back exercise and the rest 20% are the extra questions. But if you have studied all the back exercise answers properly, you will not face any problem is answering the questions which come out of class room teaching.
- For the longer answers, give proper detail but each details should be properly outlines and given in points.
- Try to learn the things by referring a diagram or illustration. This will help in visualizing the complete thing and make the concept easier for you.
- If you have a friend, try to explain whatever you have learnt. This is a good method of revising.
- In one or two mark questions, don’t go into details. Try to keep your answer short and crisp but make sure that you keep it relevant too.
There are in all four units comprising of total 8 chapters. The first unit focuses over botany i.e. it details out the parts of flower and a leaf. Then comes the most important part of a life i.e. cell. The cell structure is very crucial from examination point of view and is asked in every exam.
You should know the function of each and every component of the cell. Next comes the introduction to digestive system, respiratory system and the circulatory system. A student should learn all these three systems with diagram. There is no point in answering if you are not proving the diagram. The third unit focuses over health and hygiene followed by habitat and adaptation.
Nowdays you can also study online. There are many YouTube channels which will help in better understanding of concepts. And for the study material, ask for anything, we have that for you.
You will not only get the latest and revised edition of ICSE books and solutions but we have all the standard books, exemplar books and previous year’s question bank exclusively for our ncertbooks.guru readers.