Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Conducts Group 2 Examination to fill up Executive and Non-Executive Posts. There will be a huge competition for these posts and students get confused about which book to refer to among the plenty of options available. To make it easy for students preparing for Group 2 Examination we have compiled the best reference books for APPSC Group 2.
Make use of the Andhra Pradesh PSC Group II Notes and Study Material PDF available on this page. Practice as much as you can and follow the Group 2 APPSC Reference Books so that you can score max. marks. Avail information like APPSC Full Form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, etc. beforehand.
APPSC Group II Selection Process
The Selection Process for Group 2 will be held as per the following. Students who cleared the written exam with a cut off set by board will be called by the APPSC Board for Interview followed by Document Verification.
- Written Examination
- Interview and Document Verification
Check out: BPT Books
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Exam Pattern
Group 2 Examination will be held both in English & Telugu Medium. Check out the Subjects, Duration, and Marks for each of the Papers by referring below. Understand the marks allocated for each paper and plan your preparation in accordance with that.
|General Studies And Mental Ability
|(i) Social and Cultural History of AP (the History of various Social & Cultural movements in AP)
(ii) A general overview of the Indian Constitution
|Planning in India, Indian Economy, Contemporary problems and Developments in Rural Society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh
APPSC Group 2 Syllabus
Go through the Andhra Pradesh PSC Group II Syllabus over here and have an idea on the subjects to prepare. Get to know the topics you need to cover as a part of the Group 2 Syllabus for APPSC. Having a prior idea of what to prepare can result in more marks.
- General Studies and Mental Ability
Section I: Social and Cultural History of AP
Section II: General overview of the Indian Constitution
Also Check: BHMS Books
APPSC Group 2 Reference Books & Authors – English & Telugu
We know it is difficult for you to figure out the best books for APPSC Group 2 from the plenty of resources available. To help you out we have provided Andhra Pradesh Group 2 Books & Notes for both English and Telugu Medium. Make use of them during your preparation and be familiar with the topics to cover as most of them come from these books.
Have a glance at the list of APPSC Group II Books – English & Telugu for reference and make the most out of them.
APPSC Reference Books for Group 2 – English Medium
- Hindu or Indian Express, GK Today Monthly Current Affairs Compilation
- Mrunal Economy Archive, Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh 9th Edition
- Lucent’s General Science+ Science and Technology by tata Mcgraw hill + Newspaper
- Indian Polity by M LaxhmiKath
- Modern Indian History by Bipin Chandra or Spectrums Modern Indian History
- AP Reorganisation Act 2014 Official Document
- Geography Of India by Majid Husain, Andhra Pradesh Geography- Paperback-2018
- History of Andhra Pradesh(Ancient, Medieval and Modern)(English, Paperback, P.R. Rao)
- Environment By Shankar IAS
- Accountancy for CA-IPC (Group-II) – With Quick Revision Book by P C Tulsian and Bharat Tulsian
- APPSC GROUP-II Paper-III Section-II AP Economy (Contemporary Problems and Development of ANDHRA PRADESH) by Vijeta Competitions Editorial Board
Group 2 APPSC Reference Books – Telugu Medium
- Eenadu + Sakshi Saeed’s Shine India Monthly Current Affairs
- Indian Economy by Chiranjeevi
- Indian Polity – Telugu Academy Textbooks and AOU Books
- Saeed’s Modern Indian History or Modern History(Telegu) by Bipin Chandra
- Science & Technology, Life Science, Environment by Hari Krishna
- AP Bifurcation by Saeed.
- Andhra Pradesh History and Culture by Saeed
- AP History by B.S.L. Hanumantha Rao
- Geography(world, India and Andhra Pradesh)[Telegu Medium by Raman Raju)
- Vijeta Competitions Editorial Board for group 2 screening test
Now that we have provided enough information hope you have got an idea on Reference Books for APPSC Group 2. If you have any queries drop us a comment and we will get back to you at the earliest. Keep in touch with our site for more updates on APPSC Group 2 Books.