NFSC Nagpur Admission 2020: Avail latest updates related to NFSC Nagpur Admission, Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedure, Fees, etc. NFSC will not organize any special entrance exam and gives admission to candidates based on the scores in JEE Mains Paper – I. This article gives you details like documents to carry for NFSC Nagpur Admission, Application Procedure, Eligibility Criteria, etc.
Also, Check: CIFNET Application Form
NFSC’s mission is to develop a hub in India that produces both technically and scientifically strong Fire Engineers. These Engineers can find pioneering solutions to global challenges. Being a Start-Up Program NFSC wishes to achieve this through hard work, commitment and by integrating Science and Technology.
To bring about tangible results to protect life and prevent damage to the environment, avoid structural damage. Carry out innovative research on need-based product development with existing facilities through Public-Private Partnership.
NFSC Nagpur Admission Basic Details
|Name of the Institute||National Fire Service College, Nagpur|
|Institute Type||Central Government|
|Basic Admissions Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Name of Entrance Test||JEE Main|
|Online Application Starts from||1st week of July 2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Form||2nd Week of July 2020|
Eligibility Criteria & Requirements
- Candidates need to complete their 12th or its equivalent from a recognized college or university with a minimum percentage. That too, aspirants should have Maths, Chemistry or Physics as their Core Subjects.
- Furthermore, they need to Clear the JEE Mains Paper I.
NFSC Nagpur BE Admission & Application Procedure
Candidates applying for the NFSC Nagpur Admission can go through the below-mentioned steps before filling the Application Form. Aspirants need to fill the Application through Online Mode. Go through the simple and easy steps that you need to follow while filling the Online Application Form.
- Visit the Official Website of National Fire Service College, Nagpur i.e. www.nfscnagpur.nic.in
- Once you are redirected to the Official Website, check for the relevant Apply Online Link.
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Enter the basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name as a part of Primary Registration.
- Once, you are done filling the Application Form, you will be given a User ID and Password.
- Log in with the Credentials given and complete the Further Registration like filling Educational Qualification, Address, Caste, etc.
- Upload Photo and Signature as per the Prescribed Size.
- Also, Upload the necessary documents asked in the Application Form.
- Complete the Payment using Debit, Credit Card, Net Banking or Demand Draft.
NFSC Nagpur Application Fee
Application Fee for NFSC Nagpur Admission for various categories is listed below. Go through them and know the amount of fee you need to pay as a part of the Application Procedure. Check out the Application for General, SC and ST Candidates in advance by referring below.
|Category||Amount to be paid|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 500/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs 300/-|
NFSC Nagpur Selection Process
- Institute will filter the Candidates based on their Scores in JEE Mains Paper I
- Shortlisted candidates have to undergo Physical and Medical Tests.
- Based on their performance in both these tests aspirants will further be screened.
- Qualified Candidates will then be given Admission Letters.
Documents required to Carry at the time of NFSC Nagpur Admission
Aspirants have to carry the following documents during the time of Admission. Check for the essential document list in advance and be prepared with them. They are as under
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Any Valid Identity Proof
- JEE Main Score Card
- Conduct Certificate
I hope you got adequate information regarding the NFSC Nagpur Admission. If you feel any information to be added do drop us your suggestions via comment section and we will try to implement them. Bookmark our site for more information on this.