NCVT MIS 2019: The full form of NCVT is National Council of Vocation Training. NCVT is an organization that follows the guidelines and principles of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, DGT, Government of India. NCVT has been consigned with the responsibility of leading nationwide exams such as All India Trade Test (AITT), Apprenticeship Training Scheme (ATS), and Craftsmen Training (CTS).
For the intention of relating to the candidates and reaching out to the students, the National Council of Vocational Training has designed the Management Information System (NCVT MIS). NCVT MIS is the administration information system in a computerized database, of details regarding the enrollments and candidates for both the engineering and non-engineering skill development courses offered in several Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs). For more information about NCVT visit NCVT MIS Portal (MIS Portal NCVT).
NCVT MIS Apprenticeship
The ITIs are regulated by the NCVT under the policies from Supervision of India’s Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Directorate General of Training (DGT). There are 4 exams under NCVT ITI Semester Examination such as Semester 1, Semester 2, Semester 3, and Semester 4. NCVT Management Information System produces report regarding admissions, Time table, NCVT ITI Hall Ticket, and the Result. NCVT MIS Certificate. The official website of NCVT MIS is www.ncvtmis.gov.in.
In this article, you will learn about the NCVT MIS Apprenticeship Programmes, Examination, Registration, Hall Ticket, Result, and other details.
NCVT MIS ITI Time Table 2019
The Exam dates for the semester and Annual exams for ITI have been declared by the officials. Before the exam was to be conducted in June 2019. But now the exam for both Annual and Semester have been revised. National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) will be conducting the examination for All India Trading Test (AITT) under the Apprenticeship Training Scheme (ATS) in June and July 2019. These exams will be conducted under the guidelines of Government of India’s Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Directorate General of Training (DGT). To download the time table follow the below steps;
- Go the official website of MIS NCVT.
- Click on the option given for Revised program for AITT under CTS to be held in July/August 2019. (3.10 MB).
- A PDF file will get open, download it and check the timetable on it.
NCVT MIS ITI Admit Card
The Admit card for NCVT MIS ITI Semester 4 exam is available, and applicants will have to download their AITT admit cards from the NCVT MIS official website, i.e. www.ncvtmis.gov.in. The admit card/hall ticket is mandatory document and candidates must carry them along in the examination, failing which they will not be allowed to write the exam.
Applicants will be able to download their NCVT MIS ITI Admit Card by following the steps given below.
- Go to the official website of NCVT MIS, ncvt.gov.in 2019
- Check the notifications released in the home page and click on the link given for the Admit Card.
- Enter your login credentials which have been provided during the time of registration.
- After the successful login in NCVT MIS Home, you are able to download the admit card.
- The Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Download the NCVT MIS admit card by logging into NCVT MIS portal login and save it for future use.
NCVT MIS Result
Applicants will have to visit the official website of the NCVT MIS Apprentice Portal, in order to check the results for the NCVT MIS examination. The results will be available in the form of test scores, practical marks, and ranking. Follow the steps given below to check the NCVT MIS ITI Result. NCVT MIS Result 2018 results have also been released in June.
- Go to the official website of NCVT MIS, www.ncvt.gov.in
- Click on the Verification section and select the mark sheet verification option.
- Enter your Roll Number/Registration Number and select semester, for which you have given the exam.
- The results will be displayed on the screen.
- Applicants can take prints of the result and keep for future reference.
How To Apply for NCVT MIS ITI Apprenticeship?
Candidates have to apply or register directly from the NCVT Portal. Candidates are required to go to the official website of NCVT MIS. Candidates can search with the keywords such as NCVT Management Information System (MIS) / NCVT MIS Login (Apprenticeship) in the search engine to reach the official website. Once reaching the website, follow the below-given steps;
- Candidates have to click on the apprenticeship link given on the official website, apprenticeship.gov.in, www.ncvtmis.gov.in.
- Click on the Apprentices section given on the home page.
- You have to choose the first option as Candidate registration, to go the application page.
- The online application form for the Registration for Apprenticeship Training will get opened.
- Applicants have to enter the following details such as
- Personal details (Candidate type, DOB, Name, Gender, Parent’s name, Aadhar card number, category)
- Contact details (Address, phone number, email id)
- Qualification details and relevant documents to be attached
- Technical qualification
- Trade preference (3 can opt)
Upload the passport size photo and DOB document
- After filling up all the details, candidates are required to click on the submit button.
- The registration number will be sent via SMS or Mail to the respective candidates.
About NCVT MIS
The National Council for Vocational Training, an advisory body, was set up by the Government of India in 1956 (the then National Council of Training in Vocational Trades—NCTVT). The Council has been entrusted with the responsibilities of prescribing standards and curricula for craftsmen training, advising the Government of India on the overall policy and programs, conducting All India Trade Tests and awarding National Trade Certificates.
NCVT stands for National Council of Vocational for Vocational Training, and SCVT stands for State Council for Vocation Training. Moreover, the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) is a body at the national level that offers occupational course preparation to students. Conversely, the State Council of Vocational Training (SCVT) is a fragment of NCVT and executes all tasks at the state level.
About ITI Program
ITI is an abbreviation given for Industrial Training Institute and this program has been configured to deliver teaching in several crafts, skills, and training. This program is established under DGET (Directorate General Employment and Training), Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, and Union government.
The exams to get admission into the various crafts, skills, and training is going to occur in August 2019, tentatively. The admission process begins before the start of the new session. The admission in ITI courses is given on merit focused written exam, under the NCVT MIS Strategies. Candidates who have given 8th or 10th, and 12th exam, can apply for the ITI admission.
The trades for ITI course are as follows
- Draughtsman civil
- Draughtsman mechanical
- Diesel mechanic
- Electronic mechanic
- Information technology
- Refrigeration and air condition
- Instrument Mechanic
- Tool and die Maker
- Motor mechanic, COPA, and so on.
We hope the detailed article on NCVT MIS 2018 is helpful. If you have any doubt regarding this article or NCVT MIS 2019, drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.