Here we are providing the most comprehensive NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Environmental Science PDF Chapter-wise. All solutions are latest and strictly follow the CBSE Syllabus. You can easily download the solutions by clicking the links given below.
Download Free PDF – NCERT Solutions for Class 3 EVS (Environmental Science)
- Chapter 1 Poonams Day out
- Chapter 2 The Plant Fairy
- Chapter 3 Water O’ Water
- Chapter 4 Our First School
- Chapter 5 Chhotu’s House
- Chapter 6 Foods We Eat
- Chapter 7 Saying Without Speaking
- Chapter 8 Flying High
- Chapter 9 It’s Raining
- Chapter 10 What is Cooking?
- Chapter 11 From Here To There
- Chapter 12 Work We Do
- Chapter 13 Sharing Our Feelings
- Chapter 14 The Story of Food
- Chapter 15 Making Pots
- Chapter 16 Games We Play
- Chapter 17 Here Comes a Letter
- Chapter 18 A House Like This!
- Chapter 19 Our Friends-Animal
- Chapter 20 Drop By Drop
- Chapter 21 Families Can Be Different
- Chapter 22 Left-Right
- Chapter 23 A beautiful cloth
- Chapter 24 Web of Life
Download NCERT Books PDF for class 1st to 12th
Environmental Studies (EVS) is a subject that is mandatory for every child to read and understand. It mainly deals with the exploration and learning the concepts involved in the understanding of social, cultural and human dimensions of the environment. It is broadly divided into three headings: Science, History, and Geography.
EVS in class 3 is essential as it gives an opportunity to the young minds to actively participate in learning the environment around them. It uses active learning techniques and uses skills to acquire responsible and critical attitudes. In class 3 NCERT EVS curriculum is designed in a particular way that it enables children to learn the basic structure and functioning of society.