Download the latest and most appropriate NCERT Solutions for class 12 Psychology PDF for free by clicking on the download link given below.
Psychology Class 12 NCERT Solutions PDF – Free Download
- Chapter 1 Intelligence And Aptitude
- Chapter 2 Self And Personality
- Chapter 3 Human Strengths And Meeting Life Challenges
- Chapter 4 Psychological Disorders
- Chapter 5 Therapeutic Approaches And Counselling
- Chapter 6 Attitude And Social Cognition
- Chapter 7 Social Influence And Group Processes
- Chapter 8 Psychology And Life
- Chapter 9 Developing Psychological Skills
Class 12 is the deciding class for your future. The marks obtained in board exam are counted while taking admissions into graduation colleges after the schools. You have to prepare really hard to clear the CBSE board exam for class 12 with flying colors.
Psychology is a study of human behavior, mental operations, and performance. Psychology also refers to the application of the knowledge of human behavior to treat certain mental illness, improve relationships, education and employment-related issues. Psychology holds a very prominent place in today’s world as more and more people require counseling due to increasing stress levels. It has the healing power to cure even the deadliest of mental diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson disorder.