National Interactive Science Olympiad [NISO]: National Interactive Science Olympiad [NISO] 2020 focuses on making students see the practical aspects and uses of science and research. NISO is introduced to create Science and Research. It helps students to acquire their knowledge in the practical aspect of life. EduHeal Foundation conducts Olympiad Exam and helps students focus on the skills that improve logical and analytical thinking.
- National Interactive Science Olympiad [NISO] Highlights
- National Interactive Science Olympiad [NISO] 2020
- National Interactive Science Olympiad [NISO] Registration
- National Interactive Science Olympiad [NISO] Eligibility
- National Interactive Science Olympiad [NISO] Syllabus
- National Interactive Science Olympiad [NISO] Sample Paper
- National Interactive Science Olympiad [NISO] Admit Card
- National Interactive Science Olympiad [NISO] Exam Pattern
- National Interactive Science Olympiad [NISO] Results
Get to Know More about other types of Silverzone Olympiads and their details from here.
National Interactive Science Olympiad [NISO] Highlights
|National Interactive Science Olympiad 2020
|NISO Exam Date Duration
|December 2020 (schools have to select a date in this duration)
|Registration Last Date
|Mode of Exam
|NISO 2020 result date (Tentative)
|CBSE, ICSE, state boards, or NIOS students studying in class 1 to 12
National Interactive Science Olympiad [NISO] 2020
The NISO exam 2020 allows the Indian students to participate along with the international students. EduHeal is trying to create an interest in science in students. It will help the students to understand how science works in different fields and also different kinds of research.
NISO 2020 exam is conducted in 3 levels.
- Level 1: This is the state or the city level exam. The mode of exam is OMR (Pen Paper Test). The test is based on MCQs, and students can perform their exams in the registered school
- Level 2: This is the National level exam. The top qualified students from level 1 Olympiad rank list are eligible to take up the top positions in the level-two examination. The mode of exam is online/computer-based test and will be conducted all over India in February 2021
- Level 3: The level three examination is an offline mode of exam conducted in New Delhi. Toppers from level 2 will be chosen for the International Olympiad Training Camps (IOTC) conducted by Oracle Foundations ThinkQuest. The head scientist from IIT, Delhi will mentor IOTC
National Interactive Science Olympiad [NISO] Registration
The National Interactive Science Olympiad [NISO] 2020 is a national level Olympiad led by EduHeal Foundation. Schools can register themselves by filling up their respective forms. Institutions affiliated under CBSE, ICSE, and other state boards are qualified to apply for the National Interactive Science Olympiad [NISO] 2020 exam. There is a list of forms for the NISO registration. Each has a distinct purpose, and the details in the form should be filled accurately.
- The school coordinator should provide full details of the school
- The school coordinator is responsible for the number of students and the total fees collected
- Candidates should pay Rs 150 per person for the exam to the respective school coordinator
- School coordinators should pay the amount through demand draft or online payment
- The demand draft is payable at EHF Learning Media (P) Ltd. payable at New Delhi
- Here the details are for the school coordinators. Teachers will be designated to the following items based on the strength of the student competing in the EHF olympiads
- Participation gifts and certificate
- Olympiad coordinators wards can attend the NISO exam without registration fees
- Free participation in online National Teacher’s Evaluation Test (if interested)
This form is for the registration of the order of two preparatory books- Activity books and workbooks sold by EHF for the NISO exam. The cost of each book is Rs 80.
The form D registration is known as the student registration form. The details of the students, father’s name and the name of the exams are filled in the form.
National Interactive Science Olympiad [NISO] Eligibility
- Only competing school students are eligible to fill the Eduheal NISO 2020 registration form
- Candidates must be from class 1 to 12 from CBSE, ICSE or other major boards
- Students should have the necessary general information
National Interactive Science Olympiad [NISO] Syllabus
The National Interactive Science Olympiad syllabus is very essential to help students prepare for NISO 2020. NISO Exam focuses on aiding students in enhancing their learning of science and its uses. By focusing on the subject-wise materials, students will allot separate amounts of time henceforth performing their preparation effectively. The course curriculum mainly comprises questions that are based on environmental sciences and its basic nature.
|Class 1 Syllabus
|Class 2 Syllabus
|Class 3 Syllabus
|Class 4 Syllabus
|Class 5 Syllabus
|Class 6 Syllabus
|Class 7 Syllabus
|Class 8 Syllabus
|Class 9 Syllabus
|Class 10 Syllabus
|Class 11 Syllabus
|Class 12 Syllabus
National Interactive Science Olympiad [NISO] Sample Paper
Olympiad sample papers are updated on the official website of EHF. Students need to go to the official website after they finish the registration for the exam. Students writing computer-based exams are given access to online sample papers for them to practice. The list of previous year question papers are given below :
National Interactive Science Olympiad [NISO] Admit Card
It is mandatory to bring the NISO admit card at the exam centre for verification purposes. No applicant will be permitted to enter the examination hall without a hall ticket or admit card, and it should be carried along with the identification card. The enrollment number (unique for each candidate) can also be used while checking the NISO 2020 result. NISO admit cards are emailed to the school email id registered to Eduheal foundation. Students can reach their respective school coordinators to obtain the NISO 2020 admit card. An SMS is also sent to the student on their registered mobile number. The NISO hall ticket consist of the following details :
- Student name
- School name
- Exams attending
- Dates of the exam
- Enrollment number
- Exam center
National Interactive Science Olympiad [NISO] 2020 Exam Pattern
- One mark each question
- No negative marking
|No. of questions
|Section-wise division of questions
National Interactive Science Olympiad [NISO] Results
The result of NISO is declared a few weeks after the exam. The result is available online for 15 days after the declaration. Students should follow the steps to get the result from the official website :
- Register on the EduHeal app
- Click on the NISO result link
- Select the exam and enter your name, email id, enrollment number and mobile number as given in your admit card.
- OMR, question papers with answer sheets, and aptitude reports will be available on the site.
Prize distribution ceremony for top scorers of NISO exam April 2020 will be held at the International convention centre, Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), Dalal Street, Mumbai. A personal invitation will be sent to concerned students, teachers, and principals.
National Interactive Science Olympiad [NISO] Fees Structure
The participation fee amount for the National Interactive Science Olympiad [NISO] 2020 is Rs 150 per student/per exam. The school may also acquire a small amount up to Rs. 20/- to compensate for the expenses towards payment of the invigilator, postal expenses, DD charges, and photocopying, etc.
Mode of Payment: The mode of payment for schools is through demand draft or internet banking.
FAQ’s on National Interactive Science Olympiad [NISO]
What is the mode of payment for the National Interactive Science Olympiad [NISO]?
The mode of payment for the National Interactive Science Olympiad [NISO] is through demand draft or internet banking.
What are the eligibility criteria for NISO?
The eligibility criteria for the NISO exam is students studying from class 1 to 12 from a CBSE, ICSE, state boards, or any major board can apply for the exam.
How will the National Interactive Science Olympiad help a student?
NISO helps students focus on helping students see the practical aspects and use of science and research.
What is the reference material for the NISO exam?
The reference material for the NISO exam is activity books and subject wise workbooks.