MCQ Questions on Internal Trade: Below, You will find a list of Commerce MCQ Questions as per the latest prescribed syllabus. Ace up your preparation with the Objective Questions available on Internal Trade and enhance your subject knowledge. Understand the concept clearly by consistently practicing the Multiple Choice Questions and score well in your exams.
MCQ Questions on Internal Trade
1. Purchasing goods from foreign country is called
2. Goods imported for the purpose of export is known as
(a) Home trade
(b) Foreign trade
3. Agents are appointed by?
4. Who among these can check the price fluctuations in the market by holding back the goods when prices fall and releasing the goods when prices rise
(b) Mercantile agent
5. These are agents whose function is to bring the buyer and the seller into contact.
(a) Commission agent
(b) Selling agent
6. Who among the following appoints the agent
7. Which among the following is not concerned with Chambers of Commerce & Industry
8. Mobile traders who deal in low priced articles with no fixed place of business are called
(a) Street stalls
(d) Itinerant traders
9. One example of Small scale Fixed retailers among these is
(b) General stores
(d) Cheap Jacks
10. This retail business acts as a universal supplier of a wide variety of products.
(a) Multiple shop
(b) Mail order Business
(d) Departmental store