MCQ Questions on Goods and Services Tax: Below, You will find a list of Commerce MCQ Questions as per the latest prescribed syllabus. Ace up your preparation with the Objective Questions available on GST and enhance your subject knowledge. Understand the concept clearly by consistently practicing the Multiple Choice Questions and score well in your exams.
MCQ Questions on Goods and Services Tax
1. What is the full form of GST?
(a) Goods and Supply Tax
(b) Goods and Services Tax
(c) General Sales Tax
(d) Government Sales Tax
2. GST was implemented in India from
(a) 1st January 2017
(b) 1st April 2017
(c) 1st March 2017
(d) 1st July 2017
3. In India, the GST is a dual model of
4. GST is a consumption of goods and service tax based on
5. India’s GST structure are based on how many structures?
6. The maximum rate for CGST is?
7. The maximum rate for SGST/UTGST is?
8. The maximum rate for SGST/UTGST is?
9. Which code is used to classify goods and services under GST?
(a) HSN Code
(b) SAC/HSN Code
(c) GST Code
(d) SAC Code
10. What does “I” in IGST stands stand for?