MCQ Questions on Globalisation: Below, You will find a list of Commerce MCQ Questions as per the latest prescribed syllabus. Ace up your preparation with the Objective Questions available on Globalisation and enhance your subject knowledge. Understand the concept clearly by consistently practicing the Multiple Choice Questions and score well in your exams.
MCQ Questions on Globalisation
1. Amalgamation and rapid unification between countries can be identified as
2. Globalisation has improved in the living structure of
(a) All the people
(b) Workers in developing countries
(c) People in developed countries
(d) None of the above.
3. Which Indian industries have been hit by globalisation?
(c) Toy making
(d) Information Technology (IT)
4. Which organisations strain on the liberalisation of foreign investment and foreign trade?
(a) International Monetary Fund
(b) World Health Organisation
(c) World Trade Organisation
(d) International Labour Organisation
5. Tax on imports can be treated as
(b) Trade Barriers
(c) Foreign Trade
(d) Terms of Trade
6. The main reason behind MNCs investments are
(a) To benefit foreign countries
(b) To provide financial support to the country’s government
(c) For the welfare of underprivileged people.
(d) To increase the assets and earn profits.
7. Which institute supports investments and foreign trade in India?
(a) International Monetary Fund (IMF)
(b) World Trade Organisation (WTO)
(c) World Bank
(d) International Labour Organisation (ILO)
8. When did the government remove the barriers for investment and investment in India?