Free PDF Download of CBSE Class 5 EVS Science Chapter 6 Every Drop Counts Multiple Choice Questions with Answers. MCQ Questions for Class 5 Science with Answers was Prepared Based on Latest Exam Pattern. Students can solve NCERT Class 5 EVS Science Every Drop Counts Multiple Choice Questions with Answers to know their preparation level.
Every Drop Counts MCQ Questions for Class 5 EVS Science Chapter 6 with Answers PDF Download
1. Three percent of all the world’s water is?
(a) Salt water
(d) Fresh water
Answer: (d) Fresh water
2. Artificial lakes were made in earlier times in order to save ______ water.
(a) Ground water
(b) Rain water
(c) Fresh water
(d) Drinking water
Answer: (b) Rain water
3. Which product requires the most water to create it?
(a) 1 cotton t-shirt
(b) 1 microchip
(c) 1 cup of coffee
(d) 1 hamburger
Answer: (d) 1 hamburger
4. How many lakes are connected in Ghadsisar?
Answer: (c) 9
5. The kitchen and laundry are high consumers of water using between 15-20% of total water consumption. What is the most effective way to save water in these rooms?
(a) Only use appliances when full
(b) Use energy efficient appliances
(c) Re use rinse water from the washing machine
(d) Plug the sink when washing dishes or peeling vegetables
Answer: (b) Use energy efficient appliances
6. Al-Biruni came from a place now known as _____ ?
Answer: (c) Uzbekistan
7. The garden is an area that can use between 25-40% of the home’s total water consumption. What can you do to save water in the garden?
(a) Use mulch on your garden
(b) Use soil wetting agents or water crystals
(c) Use dripper irrigation instead of sprayers
(d) All of these
Answer: (d) All of these
8. What was the major difference between common wells & step wells?
(a) Water has to be drawn up in common wells, whereas in step wells, people can go down the steps & reach the water.
(b) Water has to be drawn up in step wells, whereas in common wells, people can go down the steps & reach the water.
(c) Common wells are larger than step wells.
(d) Step wells are cheaper than common wells.
Answer: (a) Water has to be drawn up in common wells, whereas in step wells, people can go down the steps & reach the water.
Wells are just a huge hole in the ground till it reaches water level and provides portable water that needs to be taken out of the well using the pulley system. … On the other hand, step wells are wells with stair like structure that is carved into the ground to make the person reach the water
9. Greywater is used water from showers, baths, hand basins and washing machines that can be used to water the garden. Where should greywater never be used?
(a) On vegetable plants that will be eaten raw
(b) On lawns
(c) On flowering plants
(d) On seedlings
Answer: (a) On vegetable plants that will be eaten raw
10. Which type of road doesn’t allow rainwater to soak in the ground?
(a) Muddy Roads
(b) Rocky Road
(c) Cemented Roads
(d) None of these
Answer: (c) Cemented Roads
We hope the given MCQ Questions for Class 5 Science Every Drop Counts with Answers will help you. If you have any query regarding CBSE Class 5 EVS Science Chapter 6 Every Drop Counts Multiple Choice Questions with Answers, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.