MBBS Reference Books PDF: Aspirants undergoing a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery Course might be looking for books and study materials everywhere. To make it easy for you we have compiled a list of suggested books by experts.
Picking the right books is always a challenge for aspirants and choosing the best books will give them an add on advantage in their preparation. Check out the details like MBBS Full Form, Colleges list, Eligibility Criteria, Yearwise Syllabus, Specialization Courses for MBBS.
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery is the most popular of all Medical Degrees in India. MBBS Degree is required to become a Doctor of Allopathic Medicine. Candidates will be given in-depth and proper knowledge of the human body through theoretical and practical experience while performing various surgeries and dissection of bodies.
Candidates joining for MBBS can undergo any of the following Specialization Courses based on your choice. They are as under
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Colleges list offering MBBS Course
Below is the list of some of the top colleges that provide the MBBS Course. Go through the following and select the one that better suits your requirements. They are along the lines
- Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore
- Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), Delhi
- JIPMER College, Puducherry
- Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune
Yearwise Subjects list in MBBS Course
Candidates are advised to check out the MBBS Course Syllabus listed here Yearwise. Get to know the subjects you need to prepare according to each of the years. Following the MBBS Course Syllabus gives you an extra edge during your preparation. Both Accuracy and Speed will be increased if you are aware of the concepts in advance. Have a glance at the topics to be covered as a part of the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.
I MBBS Subjects:
II MBBS Subjects:
- Forensic Science
III MBBS Subjects:
- General Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- General Surgery
MBBS Course Eligibility
- Candidates need to complete their 10+2 from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Aspirants should secure the minimum percentage set by the respective college or universities. Some of them will give admission directly into the Colleges based on the marks secured in 10+2 Exams.
- However, aspirants need to take Entrance Tests with qualifying marks in order to be eligible for the MBBS Course.
Also, Check: Psychology Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
MBBS Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
Go through the below compilation of books suggested by experts. You can avail them and aid your preparation so that you can score max. marks in the examination. We have mentioned the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery Recommended Books along with Author Names. They are as such
- Medical Microbiology: With STUDENT CONSULT online access, 18e by David Greenwood and Richard C. B. Slack
- Practical Biochemistry for MBBS and MD Biochemistry Students by Mahajan
- Companion for 2nd MBBS 8th Edition by Yatiraj Sing
- Churchill’s In Clinical Practice Series: Dermatology by Robin Graham-Brown
- Crash Course Medical Ethics and Sociology (Old Edition) by Andrew Papanikitas
- Principles of Clinical Decision Making by Jeejeebhoy
- BD Chaurasia’s Human Anatomy: Vol. 1: Upper Limb Thorax by B. D. Chaurasia
- NEET ( National Eligibility Entrance Test ) MBBS & BDS Exam Books 2017 by A panel of Authors
- Second Mbbs Revisited (A Quick Revision Of Ph.Micro.Path.& Fore.) by Rakesh Ponnala
- Human Histology: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access (Human Histology (Stevens)) (Old Edition) by Alan Stevens and James S.Lowe
Importance of Reference Books
MBBS Reference Books with Author Names will make it easy for you to search for topics easily. Proper assistance is necessary for those preparing for the examinations. Improve your problem-solving skills and practice by utilizing these Suggested Books by experts. Proper Planning, Hardwork, and Concentration are necessary to be successful in clearing the Entrance Exams.
We wish the data shared above regarding the MBBS Reference Books has shed some light on you in clearing your queries. If you need any further help feel free to leave us your comments so that we can help you at the earliest possible. Stay connected to our site for more updates on study materials, books and Syllabus.