Marie Curie Fellowship 2020: The Marie Curie Fellowship, also known as the Marie Skłodowska-Curie European Fellowship, is funded by the European Commission to enable brilliant and experienced researchers to pursue their research at a host institution in Germany or any other EU member state or Horizon 2020 associated country.
Marie Curie Fellowship provides Fellows with a monthly stipend of 4,880 euros and other non-monetary benefits. The duration of the fellowship ranges from 12 to 24 months. Moreover, the fellowship is open to researchers of all nationalities across multiple disciplines. Furthermore, there are no age restrictions or career restrictions for the fellowship.
Marie Curie Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
- Researchers who have completed their doctorates.
- Individuals who have 4 years of full-time research after graduation
- Individuals who have generally not resided or carried out any research activity in the country of the host institution for more than 12 months in the three years immediately prior to the deadline.
Marie Curie Fellowship Benefits
Selected fellows are entitled to the following benefits:
- A fellowship amounting up to 4880 Euros per month (gross).
- 600 Euros towards mobility allowance.
- 500 Euros towards family allowance (if applicable).
- Moreover, the host institution receives funds for research and other expenses.
Marie Curie Fellowship Application Deadlines
- December 2019: Opening for application for admission to the masterclass.
- 15 March 2020: Deadline for application for admission to the masterclass. The applications are reviewed by Health’s Forum for Research, and the applicants get an e-mail response at the beginning of April.
- 12 – 14 May 2020: Marie Skłodowska-Curie masterclass at Aarhus University.
- May – September 2020: The participants of the masterclass, their supervisors and the Research Support Office prepare the proposals.
- Medio September 2020: Deadline at the European Commission for submission of Marie Curie Individual Fellowship proposals.
- February 2021: Results are announced by the European Commission.
- Summer 2021: If a proposal is successful, the Postdoc fellowship starts at Health.
Marie Curie Fellowship Application Process
Interested candidates and their host institutions must send their applications through the Funding & Tenders Portal. Please note, the application window will close on September 9, 2020.
FAQ’s On Marie Curie Fellowship
What is the official website to access the Marie Curie Fellowship application form?
Interested candidates must send their Marie Curie Fellowship application form through the Funding & Tenders Portal.
When is the last date to submit the application?
The last date to submit the application through the aforementioned portal is September 9, 2020.
Students can also find more Scholarship Articles for 12th passed, 10th passed Students and many more.