Marie Curie Fellowship 2024: The Marie Curie Fellowship, also known as the Marie Skłodowska-Curie European Fellowship, is funded by the European Commission to enable brilliant and experienced researchers to pursue their research at a host institution in Germany or any other EU member state or Horizon 2024 associated country.
Graduate, Post Graduate Students and Research Fellows can also find more Fellowship Articles to explore various fellowships across India to know the funding opportunities.
Marie Curie postdoctoral Fellowship 2024 Salary provides Fellows with a monthly stipend of 4,880 euros and other non-monetary benefits. The duration of the fellowship ranges from 12 to 24 months. Moreover, the fellowship is open to researchers of all nationalities across multiple disciplines. Furthermore, there are no age restrictions or career restrictions for the Marie Curie Individual fellowship. Read on to explore more about Marie curie early stage researcher fellowship.
Marie Curie Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
- Researchers who have completed their doctorates.
- Individuals who have 4 years of full-time research after graduation
- Individuals who have generally not resided or carried out any research activity in the country of the host institution for more than 12 months in the three years immediately prior to the deadline.
Marie Curie Fellowship Amount
Selected fellows are entitled to the following benefits:
- A fellowship amounting up to 4880 Euros per month (gross).
- 600 Euros towards mobility allowance.
- 500 Euros towards family allowance (if applicable).
- Moreover, the host institution receives funds for research and other expenses.
Marie Curie Fellowship Application 2024 Deadlines
- September 2023: Opening for application for admission to the masterclass.
- 13 September 2023: Deadline for application for admission to the masterclass. The applications are reviewed by Health’s Forum for Research, and the applicants get an e-mail response at the beginning of April.
- Mid September 2023: Marie Skłodowska-Curie masterclass at Aarhus University.
- May – September 2023: The participants of the masterclass, their supervisors and the Research Support Office prepare the proposals.
- Medio September 2023: Deadline at the European Commission for submission of Marie Curie Individual Fellowship proposals.
- February 2024: Results are announced by the European Commission.
- Summer 2024: If a proposal is successful, the Marie Curie fellowship postdoc 2024 fellowship starts at Health.
- 10 April 2024: Launch of the call for proposals
- 11 September 2024: Deadline for submitting proposals
- February 2025: Notification of call results to applicants (TBC)
- April 2025: Grant agreement signature for successful projects (TBC)
- April 2025: First EU-funded projects start (TBC)
Marie Curie Fellowship Application Process
Interested candidates and their host institutions must send their applications through the Funding & Tenders Portal. Please note, the application window will close on September 13, 2023.
FAQ’s On Marie Curie Fellowship
What is the official website to access the Marie Curie Fellowship application form?
Interested candidates must send their Marie Curie Fellowship application form through the Funding & Tenders Portal.
When is the last date to submit the application of Marie Curie Fellowship for PhD?
The last date to submit the application through the aforementioned portal is September 13, 2023.