List of NCERT Books for IAS UPSC Exams 2021: Students who are seeking help to find the best Preparation books for UPSC (IAS) Exam can refer to this page. By referring to this article, you will get a complete list of NCERT textbooks that required for UPSC preparation.
Candidates can attain complete knowledge about the subjects considered in the UPSC IAS prelims exam syllabus from NCERT Textbooks. So, these books not only provide insights about every subject but also help them learn the basic functioning of the system. NCERT textbooks are regarded as ‘holy books’ by the UPSC candidates.
Here, we have curated a list of NCERT Books for IAS UPSC Exams which are very essential while UPSC Civil Services Exam preparation. First, have a look at the UPSC IAS Prelims Syllabus Subject list and then view all Pdf formatted subject-wise and class-wise NCERT UPSC Preparation Books for IAS.
List of Subjects Considered in UPSC (IAS) Prelims Syllabus:
- History of India and the Indian National Movement
- India and World Geography
- Indian Polity and Governance
- Economic and Social Development
- Environment and Ecology
- General Science
Complete List of Subject-wise NCERT Textbooks Pdf for UPSC (IAS) Prelims & Mains 2021 Exam Preparation
On this page, we are providing the list of NCERT Books for UPSC IAS 2021 Prelims & Mains Examination. These UPSC Textbooks from the NCERT Book Catalog will aid students’ preparation and make them stand at the top. This list covers UPSC Prelims & IAS Mains Books in PDF format. So, download the essential NCERT books for UPSC – IAS preparation by accessing the pdf links available over here.
IAS UPSC Prelims 2021: NCERT Textbooks for Indian History
NCERT Class VI – Our Past
NCERT Class VII – Our Past -I
NCERT Class VIII – Our Past II and III
NCERT Class IX – India and the Contemporary World – I
NCERT Class X – India and the Contemporary World – II
NCERT Class XI – Themes In World History
NCERT Class XII – Themes In Indian History – I
NCERT Class XII – Themes in Indian History – II
NCERT Class XII – Themes In Indian History – III
Class XI – An Introduction to Indian Art (Art & Culture)
Class XI – Ancient India (R.S. Sharma)
Class XI – Medival India (Satish Chandra
Class XII – Modern India (Bipin Chandra)
UPSC (IAS) Prelims 2021: Tamil Board Textbooks for History
- NCERT Class 6 History Book
- NCERT Class 7 History Book
- NCERT Class 8 History Book
- NCERT Class 9 History Book
- NCERT Class 10 History Book
- NCERT Class 11 History Book
- NCERT Class 12 History Book
- Old NCERT History Books
- Tamil Board Class XI Textbook for History
- Tamil Board Class XII Textbook for World History
UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2021: NCERT Textbooks for Geography
- Class VI The Earth Our Habitat – NCERT Geography Book Class 6
- VII Class Our Environment – NCERT Geography Book Class 7
- Class VIII Resource and Development – NCERT Geography Book Class 8
- IX Class Contemporary India I – NCERT Geography Book Class 9
- Class X Contemporary India II – NCERT Geography Book Class 10
- XI Class Fundamentals of Physical Geograph & XI Class India Physical Environment – NCERT Geography Book Class 11
- Class XII Fundamentals of Human Geography & Class XII India People and Economy – NCERT Geography Book Class 12
UPSC (IAS) Prelims 2021: NCERT Textbooks for Indian Polity
NCERT Class IX – Political Science: Democratic Politics Part – I
NCERT Class X – Political Science: Democratic Politics Part – II
NCERT Class XI – Political Science: Indian Constitution at Work
NCERT Class XI – Political Science: Political Theory
NCERT Class XII – Political Science I: Contemporary World Politics
NCERT Class XII – Political Science II: Politics in India since Independence
(IAS) UPSC Prelims 2021: NCERT Textbooks for Economics
NCERT Class IX – Economics
NCERT Class X – Understanding Economic Development
NCERT Class XI – Indian Economic Development
NCERT Class XII – Introductory Microeconomics
NCERT Class XII – Introductory Macroeconomics
Indian Society: NCERT Class XI – Sociology: Understanding Society
Indian Society: NCERT Class XII – Indian Society
Indian Society: NCERT Class XII – Social Change and Development in India
UPSC (IAS) Prelims 2021: NCERT Textbooks for Environment & Ecology
Class XII – Biology: Chapters 13 -16
UPSC Prelims 2021 Science NCERT Textbooks for IAS Preparation
NCERT Class VI
NCERT Class VII
NCERT Class VIII
NCERT Class IX
NCERT Class X
NCERT Class XI – Chemistry: Unit 14, Biology: Units 4 & 5
NCERT Class XII – Chemistry: Unit 16, Biology: Units 8, 9 & 10
Must Refer Class-Wise IAS UPSC Preparation Books from NCERT
This table gives you the list of must consider Class-wise NCERT Books for UPSC Civil Services Examination 2021:
FAQs on Complete List of NCERT Textbooks for UPSC Preparation
1. Are NCERT Books Sufficient for IAS UPSC Preparation?
Yes, NCERT Books are enough to prepare well for the IAS UPSC Examinations. So, aspirants are suggested to concentrate on their UPSC Civil Services Exam preparation & get top-ranked in the IAS UPSC 2021 Exam.
2. What is the process to apply for IAS 2021?
Students will find the UPSC IAS Notification 2021 on the respective official website on February 10th, 2021. If you want to apply for IAS 2021, then you should fill the two-part online registration on the UPSC official website & submit the UPSC IAS 2021 online application before the last date.
3. Which NCERT Books are needed for UPSC Preparation?
Full List of Class-wise UPSC IAS Preparation Books From NCERT is mentioned on this page. Check out some of the NCERT Books for UPSC Civil Services 2021 examination below:
- NCERT Class VI – Our Past.
- NCERT Class VII – Our Past -I.
- NCERT Class VIII – Our Past II and III.
- NCERT Class IX – India and the Contemporary World – I.
- NCERT Class X – India and the Contemporary World – II.
4. Is NcertBooks.Guru Offered Study materials for UPSC IAS Preparation are Free?
Yes, Ncertbooks.Guru provided online preparation resources and study materials for UPSC IAS Exams 2021 like Books, Notes, Question papers, Mock tests are free of cost. Also, easy to access offline too as they are offered in pdf format.
We believe that the complied list of NCERT Books for IAS UPSC Exams will aid your preparation and save your valuable time for more practice sessions. So, prepare for IAS efficiently by using these helpful NCERT Books list for UPSC preparation. Now, you can score the highest rank in the IAS UPSC Examinations. Well, for more UPSC Preparation Books subject-wise check out our website NCERTBooks.Guru & gain a good grip on the subject & general knowledge.