Are you looking for details about the JAC Education Board? Then, you have come to the right place. We as a team gathered complete information about the Jharkhand Board and its functions. Checkout all mentioned JAC roles, curriculum, syllabus, examinations, results, study materials, exam resources from this page, and know all about Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC). Access the below links and directly jump to your required section of Jharkhand Board information.
- All About Jharkhand Board
- JAC Duties & Functions | Jharkhand Board Roles
- JAC Syllabus
- Exams & Results of Jharkhand Education Board
- JAC Previous Year Papers & Model Question Papers
- Jharkhand Board Books
- FAQs on JAC or Jharkhand Education Board Details
The abbreviation of JAC is the Jharkhand Academic Council. The State of Jharkhand came into existence on the 15th of November,2000. An Act to establish the Jharkhand Academic Council was approved by the Jharkhand State Legislature and sanctioned to by the honorable Governor of the State on 26.02.2003 and notified by the government on 04.03.2003, which is known as Jharkhand Academic Council Act 2002.
The Jharkhand Academic Council was established by the HRD Department Government of Jharkhand Vide Notification No. 6/V0-101/012491 dated 02-09-2003. Primarily, the JAC Board was constituted to held intermediate, secondary, and madrasa-level examinations of the students registered with government-recognized institutions.
Also, there are many functions of the Jharkhand Education Board which are listed below. First, have an insight into basic information of JAC from the given table and then dig deep for more info on JAC Education Board.
|Jharkhand Education Board Name
|Jharkhand Academic Council
|Role of JAC
|Conduct class 10 and 12 exams, prescribing courses, etc.
|December 26, 2003
|Government of Jharkhand
|JAC Chairman Name
|Dr. Arbind Prasad Singh
Below are some of the primary roles and duties of the JAC which are revised by the Act, 2003, 2000, and recognition rules, 2005, 2006 and recognition rule, 2008. And these Jharkhand Board Functions are enacted by the state government. They are as under;
- It grants permission for the opening and closing of intermediate college, elementary and secondary-level institutions under its jurisdiction.
- Also, to grant diplomas or certificates to eligible students who have passed its examination.
- It supervises the institutions affiliated to it and exercises various other powers amended to it by law.
- To specify the courses of instruction and prescribe the syllabus.
- It always conducts inspections of government recognized institutions, ensuring that required facilitates are available and functions of the staff.
- JAC board chooses textbooks for the prescribed examinations.
- Declares the results at the secondary school and higher secondary levels.
- To recognize or de-recognize educational institutions at the secondary or higher secondary level.
- To cancel the registration of any registered private institution that does not meet the proper conditions.
The Jharkhand Academic Council is responsible for preparing the syllabus for all class students studying in affiliated schools of JAC. The Syllabus of the Jharkhand board prescribed in a way that students can cover all important topics related to core subjects and helps them to gain knowledge about the required subject skills. By covering the entire JAC syllabus during exam preparation helps students to score high in the examinations.
Every year, Jharkhand Board conducts the matric and intermediate exams for registered candidates in the months of February and March. Nearly 4.5 lakh students attend for the JAC Class 10 Examinations and 3.2 lakh students appear for the Jharkhand Board Class 12 Exams.
Students can expect the declaration of JAC Results of both class 10 and class 12 exams in the month of June. Well, all should visit the Jharkhand academic council official website ie., jac.nic.in or jac.jharkhand.gov.in for checking the JAC 10th & 12th Results.
Solving all previous year question papers after the preparation of all concepts could be helpful for all students in scoring high marks in the exams. Even you should also try practicing with the board released JAC Model Papers to get familiar with the exam pattern, types of questions, important questions, and marking scheme. By having great knowledge about these things can help you perform well in the final exam paper.
One of the best study materials out of all is Textbooks. It covers all topics included in the board prescribed syllabus. The given explanation of each topic is in a conceptual manner that students can read and understand easily. By using JAC Books, students can get introduced to the various important concepts in a simple understanding way.
Refer to the below accessible links and download Jharkhand Board Textbooks for all classes & prepare effectively.
Get in touch with our site Ncertbooks.guru to get complete information & latest details about the JAC board of education for primary, secondary, and higher secondary.
1. What is the JAC full form?
The full form of JAC is the Jharkhand Academic Council.
2. When was JAC Board Formed?
JAC (Jharkhand Academic Council) was formed by the government of Jharkhand after the enactment of the Jharkhand Academic Council Act, 2003 by the state legislature and governor. Currently, the headquarters of Jharkhand Academic Council is situated in Gyandeep Campus, Namkum, Ranchi.
3. What is the Jharkhand Academic Council?
The Jharkhand Academic Council or JAC is the main educational board of Jharkhand state which is liable for conducting secondary and intermediate exams along with providing courses, syllabus, and books for all the schools affiliated with the Jharkhand board.
4. Where can I check all about Jharkhand Education Board?
You can check all about JAC or Jharkhand Board from this page. Also, you may find complete JAC exam resources along with its functions & responsibilities.